dv8Gog Apartment Frenzy Lowball - ☆ HAS ENDED - Thank You! ☆

[quote name='acev']Awesome. Got my stuff today, spent about 15~20 minutes going though the manga pages, then checked out the Xillia mascot charms.

No full set, but I'm pretty damn happy with 3 Millas. Thanks dv8![/QUOTE]

That's too bad. Sorry!
If you can let me know what you are missing, I promise to do my best to find you the one you still need.

Everything showed up today in perfect shape. Thanks for the awesome auction as always.

Loving the ToA posters, though admittedly they are smaller than I had anticipated. The bottled slimes on the other hand are FREAKING DOPE.

Was scrounging around inside the box looking for the "extra" until I realized that the crumpled pieces inside was the bonus :D

Oh and left feedback

[quote name='maigoyume']Everything showed up today in perfect shape. Thanks for the awesome auction as always.

Loving the ToA posters, though admittedly they are smaller than I had anticipated. The bottled slimes on the other hand are FREAKING DOPE.

Was scrounging around inside the box looking for the "extra" until I realized that the crumpled pieces inside was the bonus :D

Oh and left feedback[/QUOTE]

The crumpled pieces were not the extra. I'm sure I put something in every box. I hope I didn't miss yours! Be sure to look inside things as I did end up enclosing a few in movie or game cases.
If I did leave out a bonus item for you, my apologies. I can get you something if you let me know.

[quote name='dv8mad']The crumpled pieces were not the extra. I'm sure I put something in every box. I hope I didn't miss yours! Be sure to look inside things as I did end up enclosing a few in movie or game cases.
If I did leave out a bonus item for you, my apologies. I can get you something if you let me know.[/QUOTE]

Hrm scrounging through everything again now. Any recollection as what my extra was? I've turned the box inside out and checked everything that came (inside the blurays + poster sets as well). Even opened up the special box and nada.

[quote name='maigoyume']Hrm scrounging through everything again now. Any recollection as what my extra was? I've turned the box inside out and checked everything that came (inside the blurays + poster sets as well). Even opened up the special box and nada.[/QUOTE]

Can' recall at all. It really depended on the package and what I could get in there easily.
For some, it was an extra pencil board or clearfile. For others, just a sticker, a card or a poster. A few larger bonuses here and there as weight/size allowed.

Next time you get something from here or dv8CAG, just remind me and I'll toss in a little something extra. If it's not going to be soon, LMK and I will just ship something off soon.

Got my package the other day & I'm extremely happy with the items I got. I love the bonus. First time seeing the size of a pencil board and they were bigger than I thought. Very happy with them. Thanks again for the awesome lowball. :D :applause:

Just sent some feedback. My lil bro is loving them Tenchi Muyo shitajiki.

I'm in the same boat as maigoyume. I actually forgot about any bonus items, until I came back to the forum to post feedback. Just checked the cases and everything and didn't find any goody. I'm happy with my box either way.

Got my posters last week actually. I didn't remember seeing an extra, but one of the posters was two posters anyways, which I didn't realize til I lows at the box again.

Well leave feedback if I ever remember =P

bread's done
Back