DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

[quote name='NxCmp']Diablo III Logo TShirt +1$
SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2 GH +1$
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time +1$
Gears of War 2 +1$[/QUOTE]

NxCmp... I sent you a PM....if you have any ? feel free to ask

everyone else...THANK YOU FOR YOUR BIDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mega Man Anniversary Collection - $7
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time - $5
Xbox 360 3 Month Live Gold Code - $7
Star Ocean: First Departure - $7
Y's: The Ark of Napishtim (disc only) - $6
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - $6

[quote name='NxCmp']God of War: Ghost of Sparta 4$ bid[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NxCmp']Diablo III Logo TShirt 2$
SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2 GH 1$ bid
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time 4$ bid
Gears of War 2 3$ bid[/QUOTE]

Even though NxCmp did edit these bids I will allow them as nobody else put in bids on the same items before he changed them...

I believe this is NxCmp's first lowball I have explained to him/her that in the future NO EDITS ARE ALLOWED

That rule goes for everyone from here on in....if anyone has an issue with the above bids please let me know and I will have NxCmp re-bid.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Jimijumper how much would the shipping be for PDP Playstation 3 Eye Camera Mounting Clip to 14213

Summoner: A Goddess Reborn (disc only, has Video Game Castle sticker) $1
Worms 3D (disc only) $1
GTA: Chinatown Wars GH (sealed) bonkers1978 $3
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (disc is MINT, case and cover art included, no manual) $10

[quote name='Meremare']8 GB Memory Stick Micro M2 w/ Adapter - Sony (sealed) - $6.00[/QUOTE]

This bid has been retracted as Meremare is a resident of Canada.

My apologies to all of the Canadians and other international people but if I make an exception for one of you then I have to for all...

Attikus currently has the high bid for the item.

[quote name='Lexian']
GTA: Chinatown Wars GH (sealed) bonkers1978 $3
[/QUOTE]

Lexian, I am assuming you wanted to bid $3.00 on this game....

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']
Vigil Games $1[/QUOTE]

Lord, I'm not sure what this is in reference to....

PLEASE STAY TUNED TONIGHT AS I WILL BE ADDING SEVERAL MORE VERY INTERESTING ITEMS!!!!!

[quote name='jimijumper']This bid has been retracted as Meremare is a resident of Canada.

My apologies to all of the Canadians and other international people but if I make an exception for one of you then I have to for all...

Attikus currently has the high bid for the item.[/QUOTE]

If people from Canada are going to buffalo any time soon they can come and pick there stuff at my house :) if they want to

[quote name='starmask2k3']If people from Canada are going to buffalo any time soon they can come and pick there stuff at my house :) if they want to[/QUOTE]

This will not be an option for this lowball as there is too much grey area and honestly I am not going to spend my time worrying if someone was able to pick up their shipment in Buffalo...it's a very nice gesture, though.

Capcom vs SNK 2 EO $3
Portal 2 $6
Mario Kart Wii Box & Racing Wheel $1
Mega Man Anniversary Collection $8
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes $3
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker $2
Batman Begins $6
True Grit $3

club nintendo calendar: $1

Do the CE / LE's come with everything included (ie: game?) it's hard to tell from the pics.

Thanks!
-J

[quote name='JBlade00']club nintendo calendar: $1

Do the CE / LE's come with everything included (ie: game?) it's hard to tell from the pics.

Thanks!
-J[/QUOTE]

I thought it was pretty clear from the descriptions and pictures. The only CE's that doesn't have the game is Max Payne 3 CE/MW2 Hardened Edition....

don't be scared to bid against me guys, I ain't made of money. Or are you just waiting until the last minute when I'm about to sleep and you snipe me?

[quote name='jimijumper']I thought it was pretty clear from the descriptions and pictures. The only CE's that doesn't have the game is Max Payne 3 CE/MW2 Hardened Edition....[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was looking at the Books section and not realizing that it was only the books. Thanks.

[quote name='NxCmp']Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier Logo TShirt 3$[/QUOTE]

I am assuming Large T-Shirt...please correct me if I am wrong.

Finally added the LoZ:TP Gamecube case and cover art picture...

1 day left!!!!

Just to clear some things up going into the last day:

I will accept Amazon Payments (not Amazon Gift Cards or Credit), Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Concealed Cash (AYOR)

Also, the end is gonna be late tonight/early tomorrow.

I will give a 2 hour window for the ending time later the day but if you have been a part of any of the lowball auctions I have held in the past then you know I may end it 1 minute into the 2 hour window....

Some CAG's are gonna get some good stuff!!!

[quote name='Attikus']8 GB Memory Stick Micro M2 w/ Adapter - Sony Attikus $10[/QUOTE]

Bids go up by 1$ increments.

[quote name='BSiegel']4) All bids start at $1 and will continue in minimum $1.00 increments.[/QUOTE]

That's correct, ...thanks BSiegel...:bouncy:

JIMIJUMPER'S LOWBALL WILL END SOMETIME BETWEEN THE HOURS OF:

12:00 AM AND 2:00 AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

I want to give our west coast CAG'S a fair shot at bidding....

Left coasters, that will be anytime between 9:00 and 11:00 PST

bread's done
Back