DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

Just a heads up to everyone...I have a full-time job. Typically I dont end the lowball on a work night as I like to have a full day to package stuff up..so this time it might take me an extra day to get a quote out to you!

[quote name='mikeumd']quick question do you know whats in the 2 deckboxes for the magic cards?[/QUOTE]

each deck is a 30 card ready to play starter deck with a quick start guide..sealed...

[quote name='jimijumper']each deck is a 30 card ready to play starter deckwith a quick start guide..sealed...[/QUOTE]

anything special in it? or just commons uncommons

[quote name='mikeumd']anything special in it? or just commons uncommons[/QUOTE]

sorry mikeumd, but it doesnt say..the one I'm looking at is Chandra Nalaar and says "Red Planeswalkers: channel their fiery impulses to destroy whatever stands in their way"

Ready to play 30 card deck and quick start guide...

thats all the info I have...

Magic Decks - $11 (Pretty sure the decks are just regular starter decks, no promo cards or anything)
Earthbound Combo Pack - $28 (Mentioned earlier, but if anyone wants just the T-Shirt, I'll share the cost with you, not my size anyways)

:360:
Microsoft Official HD Transfer Cable (used once, in box) Lonsta $4

:ps3:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits (sealed) Lonsta $3.00

:ds:
Adventure Time Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage Collector's Edition (sealed) Lonsta $26

Uncharted Golden Abyss (sealed) Lonsta $16

:gc:
Army Men R.T.S. (complete) Lonsta $1
Mortal Kombat Deception (no guide, name of games blacked out with marker on disc) Lonsta $1
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (complete, guide is a mess) Lonsta $1

Guides

Halo 4 CE (sealed) Lonsta $5

Yay! Got some stuff I wanted. A little disappointed about some of the Earthbound stuff, but I would really have to shrink the XL Shirt if I was going to keep it.

[quote name='Link2999']Yay! Got some stuff I wanted. A little disappointed about some of the Earthbound stuff, but I would really have to shrink the XL Shirt if I was going to keep it.[/QUOTE]

sorry man as i saw it fore the earthbound cheap enough way to get a cosplay outfit for cons without dishing out too much effort or money :)

[quote name='mikeumd']sorry man as i saw it fore the earthbound cheap enough way to get a cosplay outfit for cons without dishing out too much effort or money :)[/QUOTE]

If you want to part with the Hat/Yo-Yo let me know, really the only things I wanted out of the set anyways. Will help cut back on costs :) Otherwise no hard feelings (you did let me have Magic).

[quote name='Link2999']If you want to part with the Hat/Yo-Yo let me know, really the only things I wanted out of the set anyways. Will help cut back on costs :) Otherwise no hard feelings (you did let me have Magic).[/QUOTE]

I'll think about it and let you know :)

I really appreciate everyone's generous bids. I'm glad to pass on those Gamecube games to someone who will use them (even if they were only for $1.00)

Will be cleaning up the OP tomorrow morning....thanks again everyone!!!!

If you won and havent already sent me your Zip Code please do!!!

bread's done
Back