DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

6 More packages so far going out today. If you pay me by 2:30 PM I can mail it out today!

Need zip codes from:

Querjek
Kronic1218

Need payments from:

battousai11

item received today and feedback left, thanks for more Mass Effect goodness to add to my Mass Effectness Collection of Awesomnicity

[quote name='Freemason']item received today and feedback left, thanks for more Mass Effect goodness to add to my Mass Effectness Collection of Awesomnicity[/QUOTE]

thanks! I'm wondering...are you looking for another copy of Mass Effect 2 for the 360? I have a sealed one that I want to get rid of....let's say $17.00 shipped? lemme know if you are interested....

[quote name='masterchief2291']got my deus ex AE today. very well packed and in exactly the condition described. feedback left and thanks again![/QUOTE]
thanks, yeah I wanted to keep that for myself but you lucky sob picked it up at a nice price...good for you!

ok, WE ARE GETTING TO THE END OF THIS! Another wave of packages going out today....

waiting on this:

Address:
Tom Jane

Payment:
Querjek

Payment to clear:
d1234y

Please leave positive feedback if you are happy! :bouncy:

Just got mine. Nice job finding Dark Souls for $20 on Target Clearance :)
Case has the classic Target indent on the back, but I don't really care about that. Thanks again.

I hope my payment clears soon, I can't wait for my stuff. :)
Also, could u just pm me my DC# instead of posting it in the OP? Thanks.

[quote name='d1234y']I hope my payment clears soon, I can't wait for my stuff. :)
Also, could u just pm me my DC# instead of posting it in the OP? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

hopefully tomorrow! don't worry. I have your stuff at the ready. If it is cleared in the morning then I will be shipping it after work!

Yeah, no problem with the dc#

Received both of my packages yesterday they were packed very well. The Halo Reach Guide was bigger than I thought it was going to be, nice surprise. Thanks again! Left feedback & was it your 300th Overall Feedback Score. :)

Hey I know its not your fault and I am not trying to bitch, but it is taking forever for this package to get here. According to the tracking number (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action : 9102150134711292841254), it has been sitting in NJ since 4/7. Is this typical for a media mail package? Who should I contact if it doesn't show up in a few days? I am a patient person, and again I know its not your fault, but I am just a little concerned and not sure what to do here. So if you have any suggestions please let me know, thanks man!

[quote name='MasaTFC']Hey I know its not your fault and I am not trying to bitch, but it is taking forever for this package to get here. According to the tracking number (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action : 9102150134711292841254), it has been sitting in NJ since 4/7. Is this typical for a media mail package? Who should I contact if it doesn't show up in a few days? I am a patient person, and again I know its not your fault, but I am just a little concerned and not sure what to do here. So if you have any suggestions please let me know, thanks man![/QUOTE]

I sent you back the $9.00 you paid. If the package ever gets delivered give me a shout. My apologies.....

[quote name='d1234y']I got my package today, but there was a problem, sent a pm about it.[/QUOTE]

fucking USPS employees...they are thieving bastards. (I know this is a broad statement but one bad apple spoils it for the bunch)

The same thing happened with another game that I sent to ZxT Vendetta....that's what I get for dropping off my stuff in Holyoke, Massachusetts.....fuck sorry bro...monies you paid for the game have been returned to you..

for those of you keeping count (me) that is a grand total of $62.50 I lost because of the stupid USPS...I'm sure they will deliver my freaking $1,122.00 tax payments no problem though....

Thanks to all who participated.

jimijumper

[quote name='jimijumper']I sent you back the $9.00 you paid. If the package ever gets delivered give me a shout. My apologies.....

fucking USPS employees...they are thieving bastards. (I know this is a broad statement but one bad apple spoils it for the bunch)

The same thing happened with another game that I sent to ZxT Vendetta....that's what I get for dropping off my stuff in Holyoke, Massachusetts.....fuck sorry bro...monies you paid for the game have been returned to you..

for those of you keeping count (me) that is a grand total of $62.50 I lost because of the stupid USPS...I'm sure they will deliver my freaking $1,122.00 tax payments no problem though....

jimijumper[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I hope it arrives at some point. Will return payment if it ever does. I will even email someone from there just to see what thefuck happened to it. If in a few days (a week or so) I find nothing is resolved on there end, I will let you know and still drop some feedback. You earned it bro;).

[quote name='MasaTFC']Thanks man, I hope it arrives at some point. Will return payment if it ever does. I will even email someone from there just to see what thefuck happened to it. If in a few days (a week or so) I find nothing is resolved on there end, I will let you know and still drop some feedback. You earned it bro;).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your understanding...

[quote name='jimijumper']

jimijumper[/QUOTE]

Do you think it could be because you sent those items via media mail? I searched around and it looks like you're not supposed to send video games with media mail.

Anyway, thanks for everything.

[quote name='d1234y']Do you think it could be because you sent those items via media mail? I searched around and it looks like you're not supposed to send video games with media mail.

Anyway, thanks for everything.[/QUOTE]

Thought I read that somewhere (on this site that is). But isn't media mail for things like media ie books cds movies games? what happens if you send something in this manner and its a "restricted" item?

No problem Jimi. It is completely not your fault that this happened. You helped me out with the spoiler posting thing, and have been super responsive about this lowball so at least you deserve some feedback!

[quote name='MasaTFC']Thought I read that somewhere (on this site that is). But isn't media mail for things like media ie books cds movies games? what happens if you send something in this manner and its a "restricted" item?

No problem Jimi. It is completely not your fault that this happened. You helped me out with the spoiler posting thing, and have been super responsive about this lowball so at least you deserve some feedback![/QUOTE]

well, the game I shipped to ZxT Vendetta was 1st class so I know it is not a media mail issue...it's a fucking a**hole thief issue...

If a media mail package is inspected and found to contain items that are not appropriate I believe they will either charge the receiving person the proper postage or return the package undelivered, they don't STEAL the item...at least they shouldn't...

[quote name='jimijumper']well, the game I shipped to ZxT Vendetta was 1st class so I know it is not a media mail issue...it's a fucking a**hole thief issue...

If a media mail package is inspected and found to contain items that are not appropriate I believe they will either charge the receiving person the proper postage or return the package undelivered, they don't STEAL the item...at least they shouldn't...[/QUOTE]

well hot damn. if it gets sent here and I get charged the extra shipping, I will send you back the $9 and call it a good day. If they send it back to you, I would like it if you could send it again and if postage needs adjusting we can work that out as well. If someone stole, well that is just shitty.

I did send an email about it this morning after I posted here, and supposedly in 1-3 business days I will hear something back. Def will let ya know whats up, and have a good weekend!

well usps finally got off their ass and the package arrived today! They didn't bother responding to my email but sent me a survey on how they did, which I told them they suck. It went practically half way around the country to get here I might add (Mass to NJ to Kansas to Iowa to Pitt? really?).

So thanks Jimi, leaving feedback now and resending a payment to ya. Everything looks great, cheers!

[quote name='Blade']I'm not surprised that you never opened Shawn Johnson Gymnastics for Wii. ;) GOTY material.[/QUOTE]

bought that for my son who is in love with SJ ...

added a couple items today for preview..

[quote name='reeeky2001']Interested in DS, DVD, Blu Rays, and possibly that XBL code.[/QUOTE]

I was going to trade the DS lite in to Gamestop but I would much rather have a CAG who actually wants it to have it...

[quote name='integralsmatic']dang jimi, take ma moniez! I am down on the PSP front. if you got any more to add, i will gladly fight for them.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the vote of confidence, I got a few more PSP items to add...

[quote name='jimijumper']I was going to trade the DS lite in to Gamestop but I would much rather have a CAG who actually wants it to have it...[/QUOTE]
I think TIV of a DS Lite is around $10 or so. I had an extra and I think it was $10 several months ago.

There is for sure someone around here who would love it, and you would make more than Gameslut would give ya.

BTW--No one better bid against me for Shawn Johnson's Gymnastics!

bread's done
Back