Erin Brockovich
Monster's Ball
Mystic River
A Beautiful Mind
Amistad

icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

Thanks goes to speedy1961 from DVDtalk for the Target Ad.

$??.??
Walk the Line
Pride & Prejudice
Yours, Mine & Ours w/ Bonus Video Diaries DVD

$34.99
Charmed s4 w/ FREE $5 GC

$27.99
Walk the Line CE

$24.99
South Park s5

$19.99
Ice Harvest, The
24 s1
That 70's Show s1

$16.99
Lady & the Tramp 2d w/ Free Child's Movie Cash for Shaggy Dog
Dog Day Afternoon SE
Network SE

$14.99
Southern Gents of Comedy
Arrested Development s2
Viva La Bam s2&3
Newlyweds Nick & Jessica Final Season

$7.50
Neverending Story 1/2 - Double Feature
Collateral Damage / Eraser - Double Feature
Mystic River
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Reservoir Dogs SE
SNL WFerrell v2

Is the neverending story really lame now? like has it aged well? I watched it all the time when i was little and have no rememberance of the movie other than the big pink dog... and the theme song.

I will prob pick up the 2 pack of Eraser/ Coll. Damage, Arrested and Development S2, and Walk the Line. Thanks TSD

[quote name='projecteightysix']Is the neverending story really lame now? like has it aged well? I watched it all the time when i was little and have no rememberance of the movie other than the big pink dog... and the theme song.[/QUOTE]

It's cheesy, but still kind of fun. The main problem I have is that the double feature dvd is fullscreen only. Ugh.

Thanks TSD.

Looks like Target has nothing for me this week, although that's a great price on Arrested Development season 2. Anyone who doesn't have it needs to pick it up.

these are only the 26th-4th? As stupid as it sounds, i wouldn't be able to get them for that right now would i? *ducks potential flames*

[quote name='blazerock']these are only the 26th-4th? As stupid as it sounds, i wouldn't be able to get them for that right now would i? *ducks potential flames*[/QUOTE]

No, these are the weekly ads that come in the newspaper on Sunday, just a little bit early. The prices are generally only good for the dates listed. Some of the prices are just the normal price at the store, but most of the sale prices are not going to work now. Sorry.

Best Buy needs to comes through with some amazing deal for Lady and the Tramp... I would love a lithograph, similar to what they did for Cinderella.

[quote name='Megalith']I'd probably finally pick up Mission Impossible, but I think there's an SE coming out.[/QUOTE]

There is, coming out a little before May I think, right before MI 3 hits theaters.

God fucking damn this "low price" bullshit. Just tell us the damn price in the ad... (looks at both CC and Target).

Thanks TSD and Speedy for the ads regardless. Guess I'll have to wait until next week to find out what L&TT will be but at least CC did give the price for the 2 disc WTL.

(And here's hoping to another CC.com screwup that leads to a $14.99 WTL 2 disc deal ala Batman Begins and Lemony Snickets - as of right now its coming up at $24.99)

[quote name='Demolition Man']God fucking damn this "low price" bullshit. Just tell us the damn price in the ad... (looks at both CC and Target).

Thanks TSD and Speedy for the ads regardless. Guess I'll have to wait until next week to find out what L&TT will be but at least CC did give the price for the 2 disc WTL.

(And here's hoping to another CC.com screwup that leads to a $14.99 WTL 2 disc deal ala Batman Begins and Lemony Snickets - as of right now its coming up at $24.99)[/QUOTE]Can't you get the CC prices yourself? ;)

According to this dude over at the HTF, Lady and the Tramp will be $14.99 at CC. We'll know in a few days anyway, but it sounds about right to me. And here I thought I was the only one who got psyched for classic Disney stuff around here!

[quote name='modium']Can't you get the CC prices yourself? ;)

According to this dude over at the HTF, Lady and the Tramp will be $14.99 at CC. We'll know in a few days anyway, but it sounds about right to me. And here I thought I was the only one who got psyched for classic Disney stuff around here![/QUOTE]

Its not so much of me knowing the prices. Its more of having at least 5-10 calls an hour with people asking what the price is on (fill in the blank) every freakin time CC does this "low price" crap in the ad. :bomb:

$14.99 is good on L&TT tho. Then again, I would gladly pay $20 for it anyways.

CircuitCity.com is showing $14.99 for the single disc "Walk The Line" and "Lady And The Tramp" as of right now which pretty much officially confirms what they will be in store on Tuesday as the .com site usually has the first week's price up by now.

There ya have it folks. Enjoy. :D

I'm actually looking for a deal on 3 Extremes... if anyone sees one please lemme know. That movies is so f'd up I have to own it.

Cut and pasted from DVD talk, the ad from Best Buy - credit goes to Speedy as always.

**** DVDs / DVD sets ********

Lady & The Tramp: Platinum Edition >>>> $16.99 *** Comes with Exclusive Tramp plush dog // Minimum 100 per store // No Rain checks ***

Yours, Mine & Ours (2005) >>>> $17.99
The Visitation >>>> $17.99
Pride & Prejudice (2005) >>>> $17.99
Dog Day Afternoon: 2 DVD Special Edition >>>> $19.99
Network: 2 DVD Special Edition >>>> $19.99
The Ice Harvest >>>> $19.99
The Exorcism of Emily Rose >>>> $14.99
The Cave >>>> $14.99
Into The Blue >>>> $14.99
The Gospel Road >>>> $15.99

Save $5 instantly when you purchase the Walk The Line DVD plus any CD, music DVD or box set by Johnny Cash

Walk the Line DVD >>>> $15.99
Walk the Line: Collector’s Edition DVD >>>> $24.99

$9.99 EACH:

Sweet Home Alabama
Hotel Rwanda
Gladiator (looks like 1st Version)
Donnie Darko: Director’s Cut
The Day After Tomorrow (looks like 1 DVD)
Ladder 49

$14.99 EACH:

Just Like Heaven
The Brothers Grimm
Hustle & Flow

DVD Sets:

News Radio: Season 3 >>>> $24.99
Charmed: Season 4 >>>> $34.99
The Sopranos: Seasons 1 / 2 / 3 >>>> $42.99 each
The Sopranos: Seasons 4 / 5 >>>> $54.99 each

I think I'm going to buy Lady and the Tramp from CC, that's a GREAT price. Also, I concur with the sentiment about AD; I have both seasons but for that price you HAVE to pick it up. And Hotel Rwanda and Donnie Darko DC look like alright prices.

so can anyone break down for me the difference between the (supposedly standard) edition of Lady and the Tramp that CC has for $15, and the $17 platinum edition from from BB? it can't be just the plush, can it?

[quote name='geepgal']so can anyone break down for me the difference between the (supposedly standard) edition of Lady and the Tramp that CC has for $15, and the $17 platinum edition from from BB? it can't be just the plush, can it?[/QUOTE]

The two editions are the same, so the only difference is that BB is selling it for $2 more and is offering their own promotional plush with it. Best deal is probably to price match CC at BB and get the cheaper price and the plush.

[quote name='surfingelectrode']Does anyone know how much the Controversial Classics 2 set will cost in stores next week?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has it listed on their site for $69.99. Circuit City has it listed for $49.99. You can get it on DeepdiscountDVD.com for $41.89.

[quote name='Doof_rj']Best Buy has it listed on their site for $69.99. Circuit City has it listed for $49.99. You can get it on DeepdiscountDVD.com for $41.89.[/QUOTE]

It's also 39.99 at tower.com, with free shipping. Considering I've NEVER found a good deal at tower before, I'm really surprised they have the best prices on two of the better releases this week (the other is the Walk the Line 2-disc CE for 19.99)

[quote name='H-Town Info']24 season 1 is a great price for anyone who hasn't own it or seen the first season.[/QUOTE]

there's no way i'm not buying this on Sunday

the only problem is, the russian government wants me dead so i have to sneak my way into Target through the ventilation system, and i'll also probably have to shoot a couple of people in the face

but this price is too good to pass up

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'm contacting the Russian government right now and telling them your plans. ;)[/QUOTE]

*shoots you in the leg*

Picked up 24 Season One and Arrested Development Season Two. On the way out, I saw Baseketball for $5.50, so I got that too. Thanks again trust.

Thanks for posting, OP.

I was able to pick up 24 season 1 for $19.99, and I told two friends about it and they were able to get it, too.

I probably wouldn't have noticed it in the Target flyer because it's not something I would normally look for.

I just started watching this show a couple weeks ago and $20 for the first season is too good to pass up.

Thanks again.

[quote name='Haggar']I just started watching this show a couple weeks ago and $20 for the first season is too good to pass up.[/QUOTE]
Funny...I didn't watch before this season either, and I just bought it today with the same thought going through my head.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you. They're out to trap people like you and me with their tantalizingly low prices. >_>

bread's done
Back