Phantom of the Opera
$14.99
XXX: Director's Cut
Sears
$??.??
National Treasure
Pocahontas
$19.99
Ladder 49 (save $5 if bought with National Treasure)
Lemony Snicket
Meet the Fokcers
$15.99
Phantom of the Opera
icontarget.gif
Target
icontarget.gif

$??.??
National Treasure
$99.99
Star Trek Enterprise s1:7dvds
$39.99
Gilmore Girls s3:6dvds
$34.99
Dawson's Creek s5:4dvds
Everybody Loves Raymond s3:5dvds
$29.99
King of the Hill s4:3dvds
$24.99
The Partridge Family s1:3dvds
$19.99
Pocahontas
The Chorus
$16.99
Phantom of the Opera
$14.99
The Sandlot 2
$12.99
Dora the Explorer: It's a Party!

Thanks for the ads. Is the Lemony Snicket on sale at Sears for $19.99 the single disc version or the collector's edition?

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I just learned they made a sandlot 2 about a week ago.[/QUOTE]

I just learned about a minute ago.

[quote name='guessed']I just learned about a minute ago.[/QUOTE]

14.2 seconds ago for me, and I'm pissed. Hopefully I'll never actually see the packaging or hear anything further on the subject.
That being said, I'll be avoiding this thread, as I know one of you smartasses will post a stock photo.

[quote name='defiance_17']14.2 seconds ago for me, and I'm pissed. Hopefully I'll never actually see the packaging or hear anything further on the subject.
That being said, I'll be avoiding this thread, as I know one of you smartasses will post a stock photo.[/QUOTE]

no pic but here's the info:
Sandlot 2

Hm, nothing this week except maybe Pokeahotass for my Disney collection.

I mean, Pocahontas. Freudian slip, I swear.

Either way, thanks again Dropout! :applause::applause:

I'm interested in picking up National Treasure, so I'm definitely wanting to know what the mystery price is. Why do they continue to hide prices from consumers, it makes me not want to get it at their store if they're afraid of telling me.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I just learned of this a few days ago.

The Sandlot 2

Includes a retrospective on the original w/ interviews.[/QUOTE]

The review of this movie from DVDtalk seemed pretty positive.

[quote name='CokeCola']The question is: Am I secure enough in my masculinity to buy Thelma and Louise and Grease at the same time?

Thanks for the ads.[/QUOTE]
Keep in mind that Ridley Scott also directed Alien, Blade Runner, Gladiator and Black Hawk Down, among other things. Feel free to remind anyone of this if they give your copy of Thelma and Louise a funny look. ;)

[quote name='defiance_17']14.2 seconds ago for me, and I'm pissed. Hopefully I'll never actually see the packaging or hear anything further on the subject.
That being said, I'll be avoiding this thread, as I know one of you smartasses will post a stock photo.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I just found out about it.

Thanks for posting the list, definately going to pick a few of those up.

Question, though, for anyone that might know... What is distinguishing about the new 17.99 Spaceballs compared to the old $9.99 Spaceballs? (BB's website has one listed as "dubbed" no description on either however)

[quote name='the-daryl']Thanks for posting the list, definately going to pick a few of those up.

Question, though, for anyone that might know... What is distinguishing about the new 17.99 Spaceballs compared to the old $9.99 Spaceballs? (BB's website has one listed as "dubbed" no description on either however)[/QUOTE]

New edition:

Remastered Video in Anamorphic Widescreen
Dolby Digital & DTS Surround Tracks
Lots of new bonus features (interviews, etc.)

...just to name a few things.

God, this is why I hate ads. Why do stores think it's a good idea to hide prices? It just makes me not want to waste time trying to find out. Anyone know how much National Treasue is going to be since the stores obviously don't want me to know?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']God, this is why I hate ads. Why do stores think it's a good idea to hide prices? It just makes me not want to waste time trying to find out. Anyone know how much National Treasue is going to be since the stores obviously don't want me to know?[/QUOTE]

$14.99 at CC - more than likely. The last two months of "hidden" DVD prices for a major release are what they charge on the website.

Hopefully Target has another "secret" 10 dollar sale this week...

Went to the local Target last week, and found Predator 1 and 2, Daredevil: Director's Cut, Fight Club, and a ton of other decent movies all on sale for 9.99.

I would have gone there asap on Sunday to get that Predator special edition if I knew it was on sale; luckily, I got the last copy in the store.

When you factor all the two packs they also had there, I spent way too much on DVD"s this week lol

[quote name='gizmogc']Roufuss, Target usually has those same DVDs for $10 every other week. Ive also seen 'The Girl Next Door' included.[/QUOTE]

Ah, my shopping at Target is *very* limited, I only go there when there's some sort of really good DVD / game sale that gets my attention.

My bad then.

Thanks as always for the early ads. They help me plan out my shopping trip every Sunday!

I picked up "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" and "The Princess Diaries - Special Edition" on the 2 for $20 deal at CC. Those Disney DVDs rarely drop below $20, so it was a great deal for me; it was like getting one free! "The Princess Diaries - SE" still had that long expired movie ticket for "PD2: RE" inside it! Shows you how long that was on the shelf.

[quote name='rmoushon']$14.99 at CC - more than likely. The last two months of "hidden" DVD prices for a major release are what they charge on the website.[/QUOTE]
Cool, I might hold out for a slightly cheaper price, but I could just get impatient and buy it this week.

Yeah, National Treasure was a suprisingly good movie. I'm Convinced now that all of Nicholas Cage's movies are good. I hope it is 14.99, if so i'll pick it up at walmart midnight monday night tonight.

[quote name='twanky']Yeah, National Treasure was a suprisingly good movie. I'm Convinced now that all of Nicholas Cage's movies are good. I hope it is 14.99, if so i'll pick it up at walmart midnight monday night tonight.[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the club. :D Yeah, I've enjoyed pretty much all of his movies and make sure to keep an eye on his upcoming movies. Can't wait to see some more on Weather Man and Lord of War since they're due for later this year.

bread's done
Back