DVD & Blu-Ray: Buy 2, Get 1 Free @ Amazon

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
DVD & Blu-ray: Buy 2, Get 1 Free

Add any three of the items from the lists below to your cart and get one of them free. You can mix and match Blu-rays and DVDs. Offer ends April 24.

:dvd: DVD
:br: Blu-ray
Here's all the $11.99 and $13.99 Blu-rays [hiddenlist]
Stargate (Extended Cut) $13.99
The Searchers $11.99
The Punisher $13.99
Total Recall $13.99
American Psycho $13.99
Dirty Dancing (20th Anniversary Edition) $13.99
Reservoir Dogs (15th Anniversary) $13.99
Basic Instinct (Unrated Director's Cut) $13.99
Lethal Weapon $11.99
The Devil's Rejects (Unrated) $13.99
The Proposition $13.99
First Blood $13.99
Rambo - First Blood Part II $13.99
Rambo III $13.99
Short Circuit $13.99
Body Heat $11.99
Beerfest (Unrated) $11.99
Waiting... (Unrated and Raw) $13.99
National Lampoon's Van Wilder $13.99
Ultimate Avengers Collection $13.99
The Gauntlet $11.99
Otis: Uncut $11.99
Young Guns $13.99
Stir of Echoes $13.99
Immortal $13.99
The Wicker Man $11.99
King Of New York $13.99
The Prince & Me 2 $13.99[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
mr. brooks, 300, and gattaca. awesome movies, blue ray steal! thanks op
pixel.gif

hmm...I don't know what happened but I saw 300 on the first page for the price of $17.49...decided to browse through the rest of the movies to see anything else worthy of getting before putting them in my cart. I then go back to the first page...lo and behold...it's now $22.49. :roll:\\

EDIT: Yep, looks like most of the movies r getting upped in price. Also had Pan's in my cart...showing $18.99 pre-price hike...it's now $23.99 in the list.

[quote name='Splack']hmm...I don't know what happened but I saw 300 on the first page for the price of $17.49...decided to browse through the rest of the movies to see anything else worthy of getting before putting them in my cart. I then go back to the first page...lo and behold...it's now $22.49. :roll:[/QUOTE]

You missed out on the better deal.
It is still a deal but not as great since Amazon changed the prices while they were in your cart. There is usually a few hours (open window) where you could get in on the offer but at the old, cheaper prices.
Timing is everything with this deal.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Hmm... up the price and then call it a sale? Pass.[/QUOTE]

QFT. While the prices are better than, say, Best Buy its still dumb to do this on Amazon's part. Speaking of upping prices is there ANY reason why that David Gilmour "Remember That Night" Blu-Ray keeps going up in price?

Some of those on the $11.99-$13.99 list are part of WM's $10. It would be $28 max to get three titles which does save you a few dollars, gets you free shipping, and if you live in a state that does not tax on internet sales then you save on that too. Too bad the first two Saw films are $16.99 each right now since those are part of WM's $10.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Hmm... up the price and then call it a sale? Pass.[/QUOTE]

Agreed...what a joke. Independence Day has gone from $16.99 to $19.99 as of this past weekend. Now they have a "sale" and the price has risen to $24.49. I will pass also.......

This is actually a pretty damn good sale. A lot of great titles under 20 dollars, but I already have pretty much all of those that I want. I say take advantage of these under 20 titles if you want them, even if the prices raised up a little bit for this, you'll still end up on top.

* Young Guns [Blu-ray] - Emilio Estevez
$13.99 - Quantity: 1 - In Stock
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
* The Searchers [Blu-ray] - John Wayne
$11.99 - Quantity: 1 - In Stock
* The Gauntlet [Blu-ray] - Clint Eastwood
$11.99 - Quantity: 1 - In Stock

Perfect for freeshiping $25.98

[quote name='Demolition Man']It would be $28 max to get three titles which does save you a few dollars, gets you free shipping, and if you live in a state that does not tax on internet sales then you save on that too.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

Yeah, the guys at the Bluray Hot Deals forum have been onto their price changing schemes for a while now. Whenever Amazon does a B2G1 sale like this, they always increase the price of movies a few bucks. If you're lucky, you can actually order before they increase in price.

One time the deal went up early, and you could put stuff in your cart, but not check out. I put all my movies in the cart, came back the next day, and was greeted to about a dozen red 'The price of this item has changed since you added it to your cart' messages. I wasn't happy, but these B2G1 sales are still one of the cheapest ways to go so I stuck with it. This time around the got Transporter 1, 2, The Fly, Cast Away, Oceans 12, 14, Old School, Afro Samurai 2 and Planet of the Apes for about $125. 125/9 works out to about $14 a movie.... while not really that great of a deal, is about as cheap as you can get Blurays for.

Why couldn't they include Oceans 11 though? Now I got to wait until I find that cheap to watch the others.

I'm tempted, but my problem is that I still have trouble paying over $20 for any movie even if it is on Blu-Ray. Pass for me even though there is plenty of stuff I want. And the cheaper stuff, well, not really anything I feel I need to own.

I'm in for Lethal Weapon, The Gauntlet and The Searchers on BD. I'd love to pick up more, but I can't find much else of interest what with the jacked-up prices and all.

The tactics they employ to create these "deals" are just frustrating. I would MUCH rather see everyday low prices similar to how newEgg prices their games. I have recently bitten on Dark Sector, The Simpsons, Crackdown, NBA Street Homecourt, and PGR 4 for 9.99 or less each!! Now that is a deal... I'm really hoping GRAW2 makes it back in stock as well....

Anyhoo... yeah... amazon b2g1f... yipeee!!! :lol:

bread's done
Back