DVD/Blu-Ray Special Features Comparison Website?

chuckstaton

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys
I figured with all the DVD/blu-enthusiasts here, people must have some grip on a good DVD/BluRay-Special-Features-Comparison website.
I just saw that the SAW films seem to be missing some special features on blu-ray (which REALLY pisses me off - especially because it seems to be really miniscule things here and there) and as much as I try to check every title I buy for the best version, little things occasionally get by me.
There MUST be a website that directly compares each specific release - like comparing "Evil Dead", "Evil Dead: Special Edition", "Evil Dead: Book of the Dead Edition", and "Evil Dead: Ultimate Edition" in terms of examining EXACTLY what's on the discs and which is the best to buy.
What I usually do is search Google, and often times end up on Amazon, which rarely lists the full special features. And if it doesn't do it ALL the time - then how can you be sure when you go check?

But yeah - just wondering if people have a website for that. I've checked and haven't found one. Thanks!

[quote name='thenutman69321']This took literally a 10 second search, maybe you shoulda tried harder. Every review of a bluray seems to list what special features are included. Some of them compare them to the dvd features.

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/reviews_alpha.html[/QUOTE]

The reason for the dickiness of my response post to you because you acted like such a cockhead in yours:

1. I wanted to find a a comparison of ALL editions of a release. This is not that, whatsoever. Yeah, clearly not at all what I'm looking for. I don't want to have to find a DVD title, go look it up on Amazon to see how much different releases there are, then look up each release, and compare it to the blu-ray here on this site.
2. OH - on top of that - this is blu-ray only. Really? You actually thought this was helpful? I gave the ONE specific example of four seperate "Evil Dead" releases that are ALL DVD, and a quick scan of this page shows that it doesn't have that. A five second look down the page you suggested SHOULD have made you say - "Wow, this doesn't even have the ONE example he provided that he wished he had help with."
3. "Every review of a bluray seems to list what special features are included. Some of them compare them to the dvd features." I already said I DON'T want a website that "SOMETIMES" compares the special features. If I wanted that, I could look on Amazon, which I already mentioned is NOT helpful because it's not a complete listing.

Thanks a lot for striking out three times in one post, and trying to pretend I didn't do the work of searching when the truth is that YOU didn't even do the work of paying attention to what I was goddamn looking for. Holy Hell!

NOTE: If your response had not been dick-ish, and you just said "Hey, I found this site that completely lists all blu-ray features (provides link)," then my response would have been "Thanks very much! This will help me with some blu-ray titles but I'm really looking for blu ray AND DVD comparisons. But thanks!"

bread's done
Back