DvD Cases? Green (Xbox) Ones?

MegaMan3k

CAGiversary!
I just bought some used Xbox games, and I'm sure this gets asked a lot, so sorry, but does anybody know where or even if I can buy some new and empty Xbox cases? The ones from EBgames are in quite poor condition... =/ Half the plastic seems to be falling off. Luckily Panzer Dragoon Orta is in 99% perfect condition. ^_^ Phantom Crash... isn't. =/

there are a few web sites that sell them, but you either will pay an arm and a leg for a few or end up with about 100 for around $30...

I've asked a Hollywod Video if they had extra cases...but they turned me down (probably because there's a GameCrazy in the store)...However, I have not tried Blockbuster yet...

I get ones from block buster all the time, they use secruity cases so they just sell the old cases. Which are practically new. I usually find them from 10-20 for a dollar.

[quote name='Theenternal']I get ones from block buster all the time, they use secruity cases so they just sell the old cases. Which are practically new. I usually find them from 10-20 for a dollar.[/quote]

you're lucky. the few times I tried Blockbuster they tried selling them to me for 1.50 a piece.

I was just at Fry's electronics and they have multicolored DVD cases, including green ones, for pretty cheap. I think it was 10 for $5 or $6. The green looked a little brighter than normal Xbox cases, though - not sure if that matters.

They have green cases here You could buy in small quantities but I don't know about shipping. Also they do look a bit brighter than the usual xbox cases.

bread's done
Back