DVD/Game Storage Cabinets

blazsox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I've checked Best Buy, Amazon, Target, IKEA, Big Lots, and other places. I am looking for a cabinet similar to this one for my games and Blu-rays. Even though this one in particular is a wall mount, I will not be mounting it to a wall, I just need a low profile storage cabinet due to collectables I want to place on top of it. Anyone know of a specific cabinet similar to this that can do the job? The particular one I referenced is a bit pricey for what it is.

Or anyone know of a good site to check out?

The price on that is insane. For $255 you could buy a basic table saw and wood and still have plenty of money left over. If you didn't find anything to suit your needs at those stores, maybe it would best to make your own. That way you can get exactly what you want.

As far as cheap particle board shelves go, I just got this at a local department store for $29.99 and am happy with it. http://www.biglots.com/browseItem/furniture-3/1133

[quote name='salty tbone']The price on that is insane. For $255 you could buy a basic table saw and wood and still have plenty of money left over.[/QUOTE]
Home Depot and Lowes will cut the wood for free.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Home Depot and Lowes will cut the wood for free.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool. I didn't know that. Here I've been cutting my own wood like a chump when I could just hand them the dimensions and they'll do it for me.

bread's done
Back