:dvd: Sons of Anarchy Ssn 1&2 20 each @ Walmart

silentevil

CAGiversary!
Was at Walmart tonight picked up a few dvds and saw this. Dunno if it is YMMV they were on a display in the middle of an aisle along with some other tv on dvd and new releases. Great show for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I didn't see sons of anarchy at my Walmart last night, but I saw a few anime seasons for $20 in a center aisle. Their was around 3 or 4 different titles, but all I remember is naruto and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

[quote name='ShogunNage']Season one blu is 20 online on walmart, to bad season 2 blu is sold out online[/QUOTE]

i hopped on season 1 blu last week online @ $19, but season 2 was sold out online priced at $22. I kept looking everyday anf finally it went back in stock for 22. Great deal for both on blu.

hers the link for season 1 blu online: SOA: season 1

Ya got season one online at walmart a week ago too since it was cheaper than amazon, kind of wish it had a slipcover like season two. Also I wish amazon would bring down the price of season 3 :(

[quote name='ShogunNage'] Also I wish amazon would bring down the price of season 3 :([/QUOTE]
they will once the ads come out for the retail stores, they always match their B&M competitor ads in most cases. Not to mention the first two seasons werent 55ish when they came out.

Appreciate the heads up OP! I still had my 10.00 online gc from the Super Mario Galaxy 2 preorder cancellation and never found anything I wanted to buy...

bread's done
Back