DVDPLanet.com 20% Off Sale

I don't think they're doing it to compete with Deep Discount, because apparently they're owned by the same company

[quote name='shrike4242']Linkin, they're not really competing with DeepDiscount.

DVDPlanet and DeepDiscount are owned by the same company.[/quote]

What? Since when?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What? Since when?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you noticed before, but they're packaging is exactly the same with the boxes and the brown tape with the FBI warning and they ship from the same exact place. For as long as I remember its been like that, that's why their sales usually mirror each other.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What? Since when?[/quote]When DD had their B1G1 Anchor Bay sale, I wasn't sure if they'd get in GITS SAC S1 or S2 in-time, so I ordered from DVDPlanet.com. Both orders shipped, and when I tried to cancel it, the guy on the phone from DVDPlanet.com told me that they're owned by the same company that owns DD.com.

Both packages had the same from address, so I know they're coming out of the same warehouse.

[quote name='munch']I think you do get free shipping if you go over a certain amount ($25?).[/quote]

Used to be $25, but it's gone up to $35 for free shipping now.

[quote name='rkndkn']No, prices can vary between DVD Planet and DD even if they're owned by the same company.[/quote]

God damnit.

bread's done
Back