Out of Time
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
SNL Adam Sandler

TRU

Buy One, Get One 50% Off on ALL Movies

$39.99
24 s3

YES! MINE! MINE MINE MINE!

Gonna bite the bullet and rebuy season 1 for $24.99 used, $29.99 for season 2 used, and season 3 for $39.99.. NOT BAD. $95 for all three. That's pretty good, even if S1 was $14.99 like from the sale.

//edit: Crap, both Kill Bills at 9.99.. been wanting to get those again.. for $20 total for both, can't beat it.. until the uncut version comes out..

Getting both Kill Bills for $20 isn't at all unusual. There's been a sale like that every couple weeks in s-drop's posts.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Mouline Rouge for $7.50 will be mine! Yes!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Dude, I just paid $10 for that like a week ago. Damn. Oh well.

I don't suppose Family Guy Vol. 2 will be involved in the CC buy 2 for $30 and then get 10% off deal, eh?

daroga

Is it just me, or is Clone Wars retailing at most places for less than $14.99? I couldn't help notice TSD didn't make it purple. It's not purple! My mind is melting.

Anyway, I'm going to jump on it now, even though it'll probably drop to $10.00 or less in a few months.

Will best buy price match the special 10% off with 2 at Circuit City in addition to the $30 original price? Also, can you price match 2 different stores for one purchase? That is, get them to match CC's $30 w/ 10% off on Simpson S5 and Family Guy vol1 and then the $30 Family Guy vol2 from Target? I've got a $100 gift card to Best Buy is why I'm wondering

Thanks!
daroga

Thanks....DVD releases have been pretty weak as of late. I think the Incredibles is the only DVD I bought in the past few weeks.

Thanks as always though!

Thanks TSD, I will pick up the Star Wars Clone Wars DVD along with SW EP 1 and EP2 to replace my old ones. My EP1 was bought used, and my EP2 is full screen so it wont match with all my other SW dvds. In the end I know Lucas will just release all 6 SW dvds together and I will give in and buy that too :D

[quote name='Scorch']//edit: Crap, both Kill Bills at 9.99.. been wanting to get those again.. for $20 total for both, can't beat it.. until the uncut version comes out..[/quote]

I think I'm gonna have to get that as well. I'll just keep those versions and the uncut version that is coming out.

Thanks trust.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Scorch']//edit: Crap, both Kill Bills at 9.99.. been wanting to get those again.. for $20 total for both, can't beat it.. until the uncut version comes out..[/quote]

I think I'm gonna have to get that as well. I'll just keep those versions and the uncut version that is coming out.

Thanks trust.[/quote]

V1 and V2 are currently 9.99ea at both Best Buy and Target this week.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']V1 and V2 are currently 9.99ea at both Best Buy and Target this week.[/quote]

I thought I noticed that at Target. Thanks.

I think I'll be ordering SW Episodes 1 and 2, along with the cartoon, from CC.com next week.
Edit: It looks like they don't have the Clone Wars cartoon on CC.com yet, so I might have to pay S&H. :(

[quote name='demomanTNA']http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=SETE+63704&prodid=FOX2225793DVD

If it doesn't turn up there just do a search under Star Wars, it will turn up in that.[/quote]

Are they ever going to release those great Ewok TV movies? :)

[quote name='David85'][quote name='demomanTNA']http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=SETE+63704&prodid=FOX2225793DVD

If it doesn't turn up there just do a search under Star Wars, it will turn up in that.[/quote]

Are they ever going to release those great Ewok TV movies? :)[/quote]

Unfortunately.

0002454314227_150X150.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...d_sim_dv_2/104-0019141-7796758?v=glance&s=dvd

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Dang it, no good Finding Neverland Sales. Ah well, I'll check Walmart on Tuesday,. see what price they have it for.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Wal-Mart usually always has new DVDs for $14.87. I would love to pick it up with some kind of freebie though.

[quote name='demomanTNA']http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=SETE+63704&prodid=FOX2225793DVD

Thanks for the link. When I do a search for Star Wars the link to movies says that they have 31 Star Wars movies, but when I click on it only 5 show up.

I just PMed this to S.D. but I'm posting it as well so then people will know right away about this good stuff. :D

Alright, here's some CC updates for ya peepz...

Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 1 = $11.99
Finding Neverland = $14.99
Bridget Jones 2 = $14.99
Fat Albert = $17.99

Missing title on the 2 for $15 = Grease

[quote name='demomanTNA']Cheap bump so nobody forgets this thread. We need to get it stickied as well hint hint. :)[/quote]

;)

[quote name='kaw'][quote name='David85'][quote name='demomanTNA']http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=SETE+63704&prodid=FOX2225793DVD

Are they ever going to release those great Ewok TV movies? :)[/quote]

Unfortunately.

0002454314227_150X150.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...d_sim_dv_2/104-0019141-7796758?v=glance&s=dvd[/quote]

Two great movies....one low price ;)

bread's done
Back