DvDs in the BB, CC, Target, TRU and Sears ads for 3.13.5 - 3.19.5

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
Best Buy
$??.??
The Incredibles w/ free Lithograph (RZ members only)
$79.99
La Femme Nikita s2:22eps
$37.99
Starsky & Hutch s3:23eps
$27.99
Hogan's Heroes s1:32eps
$19.99
What the Bleep Do You Know?
Alfie w/ triple RZ points
Miss Congeniality w/ free ticket to see Part 2 ($12 value)
$15.99
Shark Tale
$14.99
Star Trek: FC
Shrek 2
$12.99
A Bug's Life
Monsters, Inc
Finding Nemo
Circuit City
$24.99
Hogan's Heroes s1:32 eps
$17.99
Miss Congeniality w/ free ticket to see part 2 ($12 value)
Ray
Shark Tale
$14.99
The Incredibles w/ a free kid-size Basketball
Finding Nemo
$12.99
Star Trek: First Contact
$11.99
Shrek 2
Mary Poppins
Monsters, Inc.
A Bug's Life

2 for $10
Double Jeopardy
Kiss the Girls
Chris Rock: B& B
Juice
The American President
Lethal Weapon 4
Midnight Garden of Good & Evil
Enemy at the Gates
Fatal Attraction
You've Got Mail
Before Sunrise
Little Nicky
House Party
Tin Cup
Death to Smoochy
The Peacemaker
...And Justice For All
Harlem Nights
Lethal Weapon
The Score

Target
$??.??
The Incredibles w/ free 4pack 16.9oz Market Pantry water
$39.99
I Love Lucy s3
$34.99
Starsky & Hutch s3
$29.99
Golden Girls s1
$27.99
Macgyver s1
Fresh Prince s1
The Brady Bunch s1
Wonder Woman s2
Dukes of Hazzard s2
$19.99
Alfie
What the Bleep Do You Know?
Miss Congeniality w/ free ticket to see Part 2 ($12 value)
$15.99
Easter Parade
$10
The Cat in the Hat
Groundhog Day
Dazed & Confused
Saving Private Ryan
Thirteen
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
X-Men 1.5
TRU
Thanks to TubTub
Sears
$??.??
The Incredibles w/ a free Incredibles FM radio ($9.99 value)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']For the love of God, if you don't have Death to Smoochy get it now![/quote]

Im planning on it, as well as chris rock B&B.

Wow thanks for the extra early notification trust/Succesful Dropout. Awesome price for Death to Smoochy. That's the one I really want that I see that is apart of their 2 for $10 deal but I don't know what to take with it. None of the others really interest me. Any suggestions?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow thanks for the extra early notification trust/Succesful Dropout. Awesome price for Death to Smoochy. That's the one I really want that I see that is apart of their 2 for $10 deal but I don't know what to take with it. None of the others really interest me. Any suggestions?[/quote]

If you like THE WEST WING, then I'd suggest THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT, as it's another Sorkin-penned White House drama. Plus, you get to see Martin Sheen in a non-presidental role.

Alternatively, I'd suggest BASIC INSTINCT for two reasons: 1. It's Paul Verhoeven, can't go wrong there and 2. if it's the Special Edition, it'll have an awesome commentary by feminist critic Camille Paglia.

I'm very tempted to pick up the new release of Star Trek: First Contact because its my second favorite movie of all time (right behind Ghostbusters). I'll have to wait for some reviews and see if its worth it.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I'm very tempted to pick up the new release of Star Trek: First Contact because its my second favorite movie of all time (right behind Ghostbusters). I'll have to wait for some reviews and see if its worth it.[/quote]

HomeTheaterForum.com has a review up for "First Contact" SE. Looks very worthy of picking up - then again I own the Widescreen VHS, Widescreen Laserdisc (got it as part of a Star Trek laserdisc bundle on eBay), and the original DVD release (as I got it for $8.99 used).

As usual SuccessfulDropout thank you for the heads up. The 2 for $10 is a sweet deal, and the $11.99 DVDs are also nice as well. I swear I think "Shrek 2" is on its way to a perminate markdown to $14.99 since its on sale every single week (except next week) for that.

As always as soon as I get word I'll let you folks know what the real price on "The Incredibles" will be. CC is also going to have "Incredibles" pez dispensers for sales, if I recall correctly its $1.49 and there will be six different types available.

If you haven't watched Incredibles yet, its still not too late... Watch it. I'm serious, that was one of the best films of the year, and one of the best animated ones I've ever seen.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']Target
$??.??
The Incredibles w/ free 4pack 16.9oz Market Pantry water[/quote]

Woot! Free water!

Best Buy will be $15.99 for THE INCREDIBLES. If you order online you get a $5 online coupon....before 3/12.

Although, you still have to pay shipping...so it's like a $3 coupon

I'll probaly get my free water or free BasketBall, since I'm not a RZ member

[quote name='yeldarb367']Thanks for the info Dropout.

Can you tell if the $10 Saving Private Ryan at Target is the 2-dsic SE?[/quote]

Most likely it is as the single disc edition is OOP.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow thanks for the extra early notification trust/Succesful Dropout. Awesome price for Death to Smoochy. That's the one I really want that I see that is apart of their 2 for $10 deal but I don't know what to take with it. None of the others really interest me. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Enemy at the Gates is an underated war movie. Granted, the casting is a little off (British accented actors playing Russian soldiers?) but there are some visceral, vivid war scenes reminiscent of Saving Private Ryan and an interesting perspective of WW II from a non-American point of view. I plan to pick this one up for sure.

I'll second dopa345 on that. Then again, how can you say antyhing bad about a movie with Jude Law in it...

(awaits comments about "A.I." to start in)

Free ball or litograph for the Incredibles (decisions-decisions) or the cd-rom from walmart. Does anyone know any other Incredibles deals?

[quote name='seanw']A.I.'s a great movie. Really.[/quote]

Actually to be honest I loved "A.I." even with his shortcomings. It was one of my favorite films that year. :D

Incredibles is the DVD I want to buy this upcoming week. I find it kinda amusing that all the stores are not listing their sale prices on it. I'm glad people are reporting the correct prices here on this thread.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']editted with the $14.99 pricetag on the incredibles...thanks to demomantitsnass[/quote]

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... :rofl:

SuccessfulDropout said titsnass! :lol:

No seriously, TNA = Total Nonstop Action wrestling. :D

I am surprised there is no deal w/ Iron Giant seeing as they were directed by the same guy. Competing companies and all, would think that the sotres would want to do a deal.

I know Iron Giant is on sale this week w/ 2for10 at BB, but there was nothing else i wanted :(

Are these toys-r-us prices in an ad? I would love to be able to get the 19.99 price for MVP baseball at best buy and use my GGC!

As always, thanks for the early posting of the ads.

[quote name='Legolas813']"Miss Congeniality w/ free ticket to see Par 2 ($12 value)"

How is a movie ticket a $12 value?[/quote]

A number of theaters charge $12+ for night time showings. :shock:

bread's done
Back