Exocist: The Beginning
$15.99
The Passion of Christ
$14.99
Ladder 49
The Ring / Rings (2 disc set) w/ free ticket to see The Ring 2

Shrek 2
$12.99
Barbie Fairytopia (buy this and get the Barbie Mermaid Adventure PC game for $4.99)
$9.99
The Day After Tomorrow
Man on Fire
Kill Bill v1
Kill Bill v2
Pirates of the Caribbean
Riddick
Van Helsing
LotR: RotK
Walking Tall
Bourne Identity
Soul Plane
The Punisher

$5.99
Trading Places
Private Parts
Indecent Proposal
Frailty
The Edge
Lake Placid
Point Break
The Life of David Gale
The Last Castle
The Wood
Get on the Bus
Bulworth
Basic Instinct
What Dreams May Come
Urban Cowboy
Flash Dance
Universal Soldier
Ghost of Mars
Vanilla Sky
The General's Daughter

Best Buy
$161.91
Friends s1-9 (comes out to $17.99 each)
$54.99
Xena s6:22eps
$44.99
Felicity s4:22eps
$39.99
Miami Vice s1:21eps
$36.99
Friends s7 (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
Friends s8 (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
$29.99
Friends s1 (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
Friends s2 (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
Friends s3 (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
Friends s4 (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
Friends s5 (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
Friends s6 (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
21 JumpStreet s2:22eps
Charmed s1:22eps
$27.99
Friends s9:23eps (buy 2 save $10, buy all 9 save $120)
$24.99
Sports Illustrated Gift Set (BB exclusive)
$22.99
Green Acres s2:30eps
Mister Ed s2:20eps
$19.99
Woman Thou Art Loosed
Flight of the Phoenix
$16.99
$15.99
Fat Albert v1:12eps
WWE: Tough Enough (this is not the s1 set)
$14.99
Marry Poppins 40th Anniversary
Barbie Fairytopia
2 for $20
LotR: FotR
LotR: TTT
LotR: RotK
The Last Samurai
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill v1
Kill Bill v2
Along Came Polly
Starsky & Hutch
Ali G InDaHouse: The Movie
Dawn of the Dead
9 1/2 Weeks
Van Helsing
Clerks
Cheaper by the Dozen
Johnson Family Vacation
A Cinderella Story
The Goonies
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
Scooby-Doo 2
The Iron Giant
The Bourne Identity
Good Will Hunting
The Pearl Harbor
Signs
The Sixth Sense
Taking Lives
Pitch Black
Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie

Target
$44.99
Felicity s4
$29.99
Friends s9
Sweet Valley High s1
$27.99
21 JumpStreet s2
$19.99
Woman Thou Art Loosed
$17.99
$15.99
Stage Beauty
$14.99
Baby Einstein: Baby Monet
$13.99
Barbie Fairytopia
$12.99
Candy Land: The Great Lollipop Adventure
$10
Starsky & Hutch
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spider-Man
Resident Evil
Mystic River
The Last Samurai
Old School
Blue Comedy Tour: The Movie

$7.50
Never Been Kissed
Bad Boys
Austin Powers 1
Die Hard 1
Bill Cosby: Himself
Young Frankenstein

Siiigh...I've been holding off forever on getting the Kill Bill DVDs, waiting for that special edition director's cut, but it's taking too long. I might just break down.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']Circuit City

[/quote]

Is that supposed to read "The Ring/RingU"? If so, BOO YA!

[quote name='Gameboy415']

Is that supposed to read "The Ring/RingU"? If so, BOO YA![/quote]

Yeah, I was impressed when I got both movies used for around $20. I strongly recommend this 2-for-$15 deal to anyone who likes scary movies, or who has seen only one of the movies but not the other.

WOW. thanks for the quick turnaround.

Watch out for these deals on Day after Tomorrow and I-Robot (and other Fox releases)... they have double dips coming... pisses me off b/c i bought the original releases. So i wont be buying the SEs out of spite. I hope others do the same.

As for the Kill Bills. Dont break down. Dont do it. Dont let the movie companies sucker you into buying two versions of a movie. DONT BUY THEM. please. i am sick of this double dip out of nowhere crap. I am ok with it for things like LOTR and Hellboy when they announce it in advance, but when they do it just to make a buck it upsets me.

see: Underworld, Spotless Mind, I-Robot, Day After Tomorrow.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Siiigh...I've been holding off forever on getting the Kill Bill DVDs, waiting for that special edition director's cut, but it's taking too long. I might just break down.[/quote]

I was thinking that these Kill Bill deals are coming too often nowadays. Eternal Sunshine and Donnie Darko both dropped in the 10 dollars or less range before SEs came around, same with Goodfellas and I think Heat as well. The rumor is that the KB directors cut will arrive this summer, and depending on how much more it offers, I might pick it up.

[quote name='tenzor']was private parts a good movie?[/quote]

if you like howard stern, you'll love the movie....i love the movie...and for a while there, this movie was hard to find under $15

[quote name='Gameboy415'][quote name='The Successful Dropout']Circuit City

[/quote]

Is that supposed to read "The Ring/RingU"? If so, BOO YA![/quote]

are you asking if i make mistakes? because i dont think that you understand who i am!!!

[quote name='sman113']WOW. thanks for the quick turnaround.

Watch out for these deals on Day after Tomorrow and I-Robot (and other Fox releases)... they have double dips coming... pisses me off b/c i bought the original releases. So i wont be buying the SEs out of spite. I hope others do the same.

As for the Kill Bills. Dont break down. Dont do it. Dont let the movie companies sucker you into buying two versions of a movie. DONT BUY THEM. please. i am sick of this double dip out of nowhere crap. I am ok with it for things like LOTR and Hellboy when they announce it in advance, but when they do it just to make a buck it upsets me.

see: Underworld, Spotless Mind, I-Robot, Day After Tomorrow.[/quote]

The Kill Bill Director's cuts and all the special editions were announced before the initial release of the movies, but it isn't widely known.

[quote name='vgatchaman']
The Kill Bill Director's cuts and all the special editions were announced before the initial release of the movies, but it isn't widely known.[/quote]

Totally, just wish Tarantino would get around and quickly put out Kill Bill Fusion or whatever Vol 1 and 2 combined is going to be called. Vol 2 at 10 bucks is very tempting. The double dip seems like a huge mistake on Fox's half, as other region releases of I, Robot and Day After Tomorrow have had 2 disc sets upon initial release. Same thing with AvP for those of you tempted by the current week's CC sale price of 12.99.

Actually its a 2 disc set for "The Ring" itself - the movie on disc 1, extras on disc 2. The biggest new additions from my memory on this is the hype up stuff for "The Ring 2" along with a look at the making of "Ringu." Oh, and the free movie ticket.

Great. I've been waiting for a good price on the S9 of Friends for forever. I was originally planning to pick it up at Costco, but this is a much better price. Thanks a lot!

[quote name='sman113']I am ok with it for things like LOTR and Hellboy when they announce it in advance, but when they do it just to make a buck it upsets me.

Actually they announced the 3 disc "Hellboy" a few weeks after the 2 disc came out, and there wasn't much as far as rumors prior to it being announced either that it was coming.

Therefore, I passed on buying the 3 disc. Nothing that worthwhile for me to buy it all over again, and its not a film that warrants that many releases.

Strange, I just noticed no mention of "Ladder 49" in the listing. Did CC decide not to advertise it, or did you somehow miss it Successful Dropout? Just curious that is all.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Strange, I just noticed no mention of "Ladder 49" in the listing. Did CC decide not to advertise it, or did you somehow miss it Successful Dropout? Just curious that is all.[/quote]

i never make mistakes :wink:

its advertised, but with no price and no offer

Will be grabbing a few of those 9.99 dvds next week. Damn and to think I was done buy stuff for awhile. ... Thanks for the advance notice OP.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i never make mistakes :wink:

its advertised, but with no price and no offer[/quote]

Ah okay that clears things up. You usually mention stuff like that. As soon as I hear something I will let you folks know on what the price will be.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='demomanTNA']Strange, I just noticed no mention of "Ladder 49" in the listing. Did CC decide not to advertise it, or did you somehow miss it Successful Dropout? Just curious that is all.[/quote]

i never make mistakes :wink:

its advertised, but with no price and no offer[/quote]

it's the price of the item next to it. For Circuit City and Best Buy ads, you can bank on this. They put low price, hot price or no price to get around the Minimum Advertised Price.

Friends season 9??? You sure?

I haven't heard anything about season 9 being released, but season 8 came out a while ago and has 23 episodes... are you sure it's season 9 or season 8?

Edit:

Oooh, nevermind:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2585

Can't wait! :D

Too bad the box looks a little too much like season 4's. I guess it's like what they did with season 6, as season 3's box looks just like it. I hope for a better color for the final season, which has to be out within the next 5-6 months.

Do you think CC's price will be better than BB's? It's not usually, so I may just go to BB to pick it up, unless someone knows what BB will charge, but 28 dollars for a whole season is a great deal nonetheless.

3 doubters on one page is really starting to piss me off...not to over-react, which im sure thats how this will be viewed by some...but it really pisses me off that i take nearly an hour out of my time a week to post these ads and then i have people questioning my accuracy left and right...not to seem like i'm "threatening" or that i'm looking for non-stop ass-kissing, but this is one of the reasons that i stopped the ad-postings for a while

demomantna: i only post a dvd/game that doesn't have a price ($??.??) if and only if there is a freebie that would draw interest to buying it there, rather than another store.....and i appreciate your in-store price updates on new releases that either aren't listed or are listed as $??.??

dabaomb: thanks for telling me something that i already know....if a price is listed, i post it....if the occasional deal in an ad has a dvd/game with a price near it that is hard to tell which dvd/game its for, i point that out in the ad posting

nephets: nothing wrong with your post, it just added fuel to the fire that someone else doubted me....though you redeemed yourself with the edit and it is true that friends s9 kind of snuck up on us

ps: updated, you bastards :x :wink: :x

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']3 doubters on one page is really starting to piss me off...not to over-react, which im sure thats how this will be viewed by some...but it really pisses me off that i take nearly an hour out of my time a week to post these ads and then i have people questioning my accuracy left and right...not to seem like i'm "threatening" or that i'm looking for non-stop ass-kissing, but this is one of the reasons that i stopped the ad-postings for a while

demomantna: i only post a dvd/game that doesn't have a price ($??.??) if and only if there is a freebie that would draw interest to buying it there, rather than another store.....and i appreciate your in-store price updates on new releases that either aren't listed or are listed as $??.??

dabaomb: thanks for telling me something that i already know....if a price is listed, i post it....if the occasional deal in an ad has a dvd/game with a price near it that is hard to tell which dvd/game its for, i point that out in the ad posting

nephets: nothing wrong with your post, it just added fuel to the fire that someone else doubted me....though you redeemed yourself with the edit and it is true that friends s9 kind of snuck up on us

ps: updated, you bastards :x :wink: :x[/quote]

I believe in you... :grouphug:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']dabaomb: thanks for telling me something that i already know....if a price is listed, i post it....if the occasional deal in an ad has a dvd/game with a price near it that is hard to tell which dvd/game its for, i point that out in the ad posting[/quote]

hey don't get me wrong, I really appreciate what you do each and every week. Whenever I get the ads early, I post them at DVDTalk.com and I know how it feels to get ingrates who criticize you.

I'm gonna end with a big ol "thanks!"

[quote name='Dabaomb'][quote name='The Successful Dropout']dabaomb: thanks for telling me something that i already know....if a price is listed, i post it....if the occasional deal in an ad has a dvd/game with a price near it that is hard to tell which dvd/game its for, i point that out in the ad posting[/quote]

hey don't get me wrong, I really appreciate what you do each and every week. Whenever I get the ads early, I post them at DVDTalk.com and I know how it feels to get ingrates who criticize you.

I'm gonna end with a big ol "thanks!"[/quote]

thats cool, but if you get them from here and post them over there...please give CAG credit

Damn, no Sword of Doom deals. I should have guessed as much. Thanks for always staying ahead of the game Dropout.

EDIT: Nevermind, brain fart. It doesn't even come out till the 15th anyway.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='tenzor']was private parts a good movie?[/quote]

if you like howard stern, you'll love the movie....i love the movie...and for a while there, this movie was hard to find under $15[/quote]

Actually, Private Parts was a suprisingly good movie. Even if you don't like Howard Stern. It's not the most honest movie but it is very very good IMO.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']nephets: nothing wrong with your post, it just added fuel to the fire that someone else doubted me....though you redeemed yourself with the edit and it is true that friends s9 kind of snuck up on us

ps: updated, you bastards :x :wink: :x[/quote]

Yay! I'm not hated! :lol:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']demomantna: i only post a dvd/game that doesn't have a price ($??.??) if and only if there is a freebie that would draw interest to buying it there, rather than another store.....and i appreciate your in-store price updates on new releases that either aren't listed or are listed as $??.??[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't mean to piss you off by asking if you somehow overlooked "Ladder 49." Many times you have the ad listings up before they even show up at my store so what you are doing means a LOT to me. I was helping out with the ad postings for a bit when you quit so I know what it is like having people lynch at me over missing an item, or if I made a typo.

Anyways, once again thanks for posting the ads. As soon as I get word I will let you folks know what CC's price on "Ladder 49" will be. :D

[quote name='sman113']WOW. thanks for the quick turnaround.

Actually, the Kill Bill double dip/ SE of the movies was previously announced. That's what most of us on here I think are waiting for. At least I know I am. I thought they were supposed to have been re-released last winter but I guess they were pushed back. The only ones that I know that came out of no where are the I-Robot and Day After Tomorrow double dips. I think Spotless Mind has some word before. Donnie Darko was re-released in theatres as the Director's Cut and so now it is on DVD. I actually heard that the Director's Cut and the non-Director's Cut are both worth it since they both have different material. I also know that the non-Director's Cut is a lot more difficult to understand.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='The Successful Dropout']
$22.99
Mister Ed s2:20eps
[/quote]

:D[/quote]

I was just about to post saying that you'll probably like that.

[quote name='Trakan']Thanks trust, I'm gonna have to pick up Friends Season 9 on Tuesday.[/quote]

:applause:

I recommend to someone interested in starting a Friends collection to go to BB and pick up all the seasons for that amazing price.

Since BB and CC have Friends S9 individually at the same price, I believe I'll go to BB to pick it up whenever it comes out.

But, I mean it, the BB price for 9 seasons is incredible, and anyone interested in the series looking to get into it more really needs to pick them all up at that price.

I did that promotion back whenever they had seasons 1-4 for around 100 dollars, and ever since then, I've been getting them individually for near 30 dollars each, and that expense nearly adds up to over 230 dollars after tax, so, if you can get all 9 seasons (well, if you can find them all, you better go slightly early) for $161.91 then I very much recommend you check that out.

Nine seasons of other shows would cost far more than than 162 dollars, look at The X-Files. :shock:

damn I would love to start the friends collection at that price, however I must save up for the PSP and a few games this month. :(

bread's done
Back