Dvd's @ Target 9.99

dopehat

CAGiversary!
Went to target this morning because I wanted to pickup the Ghostbusters 2 pack that they had in their ad. Low and behold they have some AWESOME dvd's for also 9.99 like Bubba Ho-Tep Collectors Edition and Escape from NY which were both 9.99 there were quite a few others like Blade Trinity. Me personally I just picked up Ghostbusters, Bubba Ho-Tep and Escape from NY. I see the prices online are 17.99 and such so it may just be YMMV but I dunno.

[quote name='dopehat']Went to target this morning because I wanted to pickup the Ghostbusters 2 pack that they had in their ad. Low and behold they have some AWESOME dvd's for also 9.99 like Bubba Ho-Tep Collectors Edition and Escape from NY which were both 9.99 there were quite a few others like Blade Trinity. Me personally I just picked up Ghostbusters, Bubba Ho-Tep and Escape from NY. I see the prices online are 17.99 and such so it may just be YMMV but I dunno.[/QUOTE]
I saw the same at my Target too. But I am so used to getting movies for $5-7 each at GS/EB with their B2G1 free sale on top of the 10% off.

There also seems to be a new DVD section at Target for independent movies. Some of those were recently lowered to $9.99 but I can't remember some of the specific titles right now.

anytime Target has in their ad $7.50 and $10 dvds... it means that there will be others in store as well as the ones listed in the ads.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']the simple life is 5 dollars at target... well worth it IMO[/QUOTE]

Only if you like that god aweful Paris Hilton reality trash. I'll keep that $5 in my wallet thanks.

Resident Evil: Apocalypse SE was also $10. I know most people hated the movie, but this was a perfect price for me to snag it.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Only if you like that god aweful Paris Hilton reality trash. I'll keep that $5 in my wallet thanks.[/QUOTE]

wow you must eaither be questionable on your sexuality or a hermaphrodite to not like paris hilton.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']wow you must eaither be questionable on your sexuality or a hermaphrodite to not like paris hilton.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Just wow.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']wow you must eaither be questionable on your sexuality or a hermaphrodite to not like paris hilton.[/QUOTE]

Or the coked out, anorexic look just doesn't do it for you. Either way, tis each his own.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']wow you must eaither be questionable on your sexuality or a hermaphrodite to not like paris hilton.[/quote]

Wait... there are people out there who find her attractive?

You really do learn some kind of new wacky fact every day.

[quote name='Xeno G']Wait... there are people out there who find her attractive?

You really do learn some kind of new wacky fact every day.[/quote]:rofl:
suprised me too :lol:

paris hilton is horrible looking she has no body a beak for a nose and im sure u would have to fist her with ur head to give her some feeling by now.

If a real man banged Paris Hilton she would fall apart like a balsa wood skeleton (that's the reason I have not yet)

bread's done
Back