DWIII at Wal-mart!

banpeikun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Went by a Wal-mart I don't usually visit today. Checked out their game section, and lo and behold, a new copy of Dragon Warrior III GBC. Still rang up at $29.96, but I bought it anyway. Good ol' Wal-mart.

[quote name='banpeikun']They also had a Resident Evil Gaiden for GBC haha[/QUOTE]

Hmm, wasn't that kind of goodish? Anyway what are you doing buying GBC games for that much? o_O

on vacation this past summer, i saw a SNES game still on sale at the local kmart down in North Carolina. $1 for World Championship Bowling. pass

Good old Walmart. Their refusal to come up with a competent pricing structure makes me wonder just what kind of crap they have burried behind the mounds of haphazardly stacked games. Mine still has Vagrant Story for like, $40.

Reality's Fringe said:
Good old Walmart. Their refusal to come up with a competent pricing structure makes me wonder just what kind of crap they have burried behind the monds of haphazardly stacked games. Mine still has Vagrant Story for like, $40.

Dreamcast Ferrari Challenge $25 locally. Bastards...I want it for no more than 10!

I wish my local Wal-mart had a nice trove of games buried away. It was built around 2001 so all they got is overpriced crap. Although they do have E-reader cards for $1.

Reality's Fringe said:
Good old Walmart. Their refusal to come up with a competent pricing structure makes me wonder just what kind of crap they have burried behind the mounds of haphazardly stacked games. Mine still has Vagrant Story for like, $40.

When I worked at walmart the games would dance between $20-$50. Best example would be Doom 3 CE. When I worked at a supercenter. I would have to change the price on it every two weeks.

[quote name='Magehart']I wish my local Wal-mart had a nice trove of games buried away. It was built around 2001 so all they got is overpriced crap. Although they do have E-reader cards for $1.[/QUOTE]

Just wait a decade, then you can go in there and buy the same overpriced crap but it will be old!

[quote name='defiance_17']I'd probably go into Walmart for a sealed copy of Dragon Warrior III. Nice find.[/quote]It kind of sucked though, since I asked her for a price check on it. "This game is like 5 years old, so I was wondering if the price has gone down." So she scans it and it comes up the same price that's marked on the 5-year-old price tag and I end up paying the whole price for it.

bread's done
Back