Dying Light PC Clearance Best Buy $11.99

2w1cked

CAGiversary!
Edit: Updated, was $14.99.

Just picked this up. Site says $29.99. Rang up at $14.99. After gcu it was $11.99 plus tax. Not sure if this is the lowest it's been so far. Too bad I missed out on the $19.99 season pass from Gamestop. Probably still a good deal regardless from what I've read about the game. Might be ymmv, not sure. I'll upload receipt later, cant from my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it was labeled $19.99 on the shelf. Just a nice little surprise when it actually rang up that it was less.

Just picked this up. Site says $29.99. Rang up at $14.99. After gcu it was $11.99 plus tax. Not sure if this is the lowest it's been so far. Too bad I missed out on the $19.99 season pass from Gamestop. Probably still a good deal regardless from what I've read about the game. Might be ymmv, not sure. I'll upload receipt later, cant from my phone.

Op can you clarify missing out on season pass at gamestop? It still shows you can get it for 19.99?

Op can you clarify missing out on season pass at gamestop? It still shows you can get it for 19.99?
I think he's referring to the glitch back when the gane first released and Gamestop.com had the listing for the Season Pass and the actual game reversed. So if you bought the digital code for the season pass you got the full game download instead.

nice, thats actually my store. I just repriced most of gaming not too long ago. Good find. Were there any more copies? I'll have to snag one when I get in if so. I'll check the system and see but it had to clearance just this week id imagine. Clearances are company wide but the YMMV part is the price. Clearance at one store might be $2 off and another might be $25 off. Its totally hit or miss.

Could you link me? On gamestops site it shows $29.99 for the season pass on PC. I even called the store and they confirmed.

I think he's referring to the glitch back when the gane first released and Gamestop.com had the listing for the Season Pass and the actual game reversed. So if you bought the digital code for the season pass you got the full game download instead.
It was $19.99 but I think they raised over the last week after seeing it higher at other retailers?

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/352551-dying-light-season-pass-at-gamestop-still-1999-2999-on-psn/

nice, thats actually my store. I just repriced most of gaming not too long ago. Good find. Were there any more copies? I'll have to snag one when I get in if so. I'll check the system and see but it had to clearance just this week id imagine. Clearances are company wide but the YMMV part is the price. Clearance at one store might be $2 off and another might be $25 off. Its totally hit or miss.
I believe there was one more copy, maybe two. When I check the site it says still in stock at the store (I know these aren't always right). I imagine it updated overnight so they should still have a copy.

FYI, sorry for the double post. Multiquote failed me.

attachicon.gif
New Doc 1_1.jpg
Nice score - especially for a game at Retail in a box!

Not sure if that tops when IndieGala had (Steam keys of) Dying Light + CoJ for Free (for buying DL) + Bedlam (for spending over $2) + SoM GOTY (for free when spent over $20) for altogether $20.39 around X-Mas.

Looks like it's no longer on clearance but still marked down. Oddly website still shows $29.99 so this must be random stores.

Yup, and on top of that we were given the season pass as well because it was a mistake. Lol. Might have been steal of the year.

This is tempting. But I imagine it will be 5 bucks on Steam before long because both Dead Island games with all DLC have dropped to 4 bucks each.

This is tempting. But I imagine it will be 5 bucks on Steam before long because both Dead Island games with all DLC have dropped to 4 bucks each.
Those are published by Deep Silver. Deep Silver discounts their games heavily, frequently. Dying Light is self published by Techland on Steam so it probably won't be as cheap so soon.

Eh, maybe. Aren't they doing a remastered version though? And they already raised the price on the Season Pass (due to more content than originally expected).

It'll be five bucks one of these days but I don't know if they're racing to get there.

All boxed PC games will come with a Steam Key. People buy them and literally throw the cases and discs away because they are completely useless at that point. I do the same thing, unless it's something special like Starcraft Battle Chest. I bought FEAR 3 for 5 bucks at Amazon, brand new, used the code, and promptly threw the case and disc completely away in the trash.

All boxed PC games will come with a Steam Key.
Often, yes.

But not always, though.

EA games use Origin only normally - i.e. Battlefield 3+4; Dragon Age Inquisition; etc.

UbiSoft often use UPlay only for theirs - i.e. Assassin's Creed games.

Blizzard's games often use Battle.Net only - i.e. Diablo III; StarCraft 2 series.

CD Projekt's games can be activated on GOG - i.e. Witcher series.

All boxed PC games will come with a Steam Key. People buy them and literally throw the cases and discs away because they are completely useless at that point. I do the same thing, unless it's something special like Starcraft Battle Chest. I bought FEAR 3 for 5 bucks at Amazon, brand new, used the code, and promptly threw the case and disc completely away in the trash.
You could have at least recycled. Think of the environment bro, the environment...

bread's done
Back