Dynasty Warriors 5 in March 2005

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
DYNASTY WARRIORS FAN's !! :oops:

New Dynasty Warriors title announced

Koei's action strategy title hitting Japan first, then the US.
Koei today announced that it will release the next installment in the PlayStation 2 Dynasty Warriors franchise next year. The Japanese version, titled Shin Sangoku Musuo 4, will be released on February 24. The American version, to be known as Dynasty Warriors 5, is slated for a March 2005 release.

Koei hasn't disclosed any details on Dynasty Warriors 5 or its American counterpart, but the game is expected to follow the series' tradition as a hardcore action game with strategic elements. "Our Omega-Force [development] staff is currently working hard on Dynasty Warriors 5 to give it various new features, and to make the game satisfy everyone's expectations," Koei said in a statement.

Koei's Dynasty Warriors series has been a popular franchise worldwide, selling over a million copies each of its previous two installments. A PSP edition of Dynasty Warriors is coming out in Japan on December 16 and in America sometime later. The series is also making its way to the Nintendo DS in the US on March 1.

I read it on gamespot this morning and immediately went to check out Koei's website to see if they had anymore info. I wish they would finally have Chinese voice overs; this way maybe even my dad, who has never picked up a controller, may want to play!

How much can you find DW 3 for? (Most) Everyone says that is the best in the series, and I am ready to pick it up...

[quote name='nachzeher']You should find it for $17.99/19.99 used at EB or GS. I don't remember which price exactly.[/quote]

Damn. Hoping I could find it cheaper... Thanks!

Hmm, I liked DW4 a lot (first one in the series I playted) but wasn't able to get into Samurai Warriors. I'll probably pass on this until it's $20.

Am i the only hardcore fan who is not excited about this?

the better make some improvements, i dont want my heart broken again (DW4, im looking at you)

How was DW4 worst than DW3? What was different? I've tried to find out through reviews but I couldn't find anything. I think I read somewhere that they balanced out some characters, like Cao Cao so that they weren't as powerful.

I keep reading posts about how DW3 was better than 4 but no one ever explains. help...

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Am i the only hardcore fan who is not excited about this?

the better make some improvements, i dont want my heart broken again (DW4, im looking at you)[/quote]

Omg I love your sig AlbinoNinja!

hmm, wonder if the game will be any better. seems like it's the same old stuff every time. was DW4 the one where everyone(in their respective wei, wu, shu) had the same set of missions? cause I liked how one of them had a different choice of maps for each char

At first I didn't like 4 as much as 3 either, but now I couldn't bring myself to play 3.

HOORAY FOR DW!

bread's done
Back