Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires (XBOX only) 19.99 at GS/EB

I wanted this game so badly, but took forever to drop in price. I eventually got it from gamefly and it was so disappointing. I love the older ones, but the ones on 360 so far have been terrible.

If this is anything like DW5 Empires, it's gonna get old quick. I got all the achievement points, unlocked all the characters, etc and I was STILL unlocking new commands to execute. Some people might like this, but I find it annoying. Plus, battles got boring when enemy generals kept reappearing after you defeated them over and over again.

That and it's been at this point since like week. Like L4D2, it didn't go back up, probably won't until after chirstmas or something.

Thanks for the heads up, I might be picking this up since I'm always on the look out for cheap games for the 360.

Is Dynasty Warriors 6 and Dynasty Warriors 6 - Empires compatible with each other?

[quote name='VA']Is Dynasty Warriors 6 and Dynasty Warriors 6 - Empires compatible with each other?[/QUOTE]

it sure ain't

I had this game on ps3 and meh. I sold it. It was fun for awhile. But essentially all you do is either do annoying merc missions, which involve killing small patrols with a lot leader, or killing a pack of wolves. Then you have a few shallow risk type actions as well. I say shallow because from DW5:E to 6:E they took out quite a bit. It's a step back, but with shinier graphics.

I didn't enjoy this one as much as 5 Empires or SW2:Empires. It has, by far, the easiest achievements for any of the SW/DW series on the 360.

bread's done
Back