Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires £23.33 ($36.74 with US Shipping) Base.com

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
For anyone out there looking for a physical copy of Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, I found the game available at Base.com for only £23.33 ($36.74 with shipping to the US) and figured I would pass this along for the few, proud Koei fans on this forum. The game is PSN only in the US, but retail in the UK, most of Europe, Hong Kong and of course Japan. I'm not sure what this game will retail on PSN (comes out next Tuesday, February 26th) but people are speculating either $40 or $50 at most (Great marketing Koei USA!)

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires £23.33

Please be aware that the listed price on their website states £27.99. (This is the price with the UK Value Added Tax added). Once place into a cart with a US address, the price is then adjusted to only £23.33. With £1.29 for shipping to the US, it totals out to £24.62 (currently $36.74 at today's exchange rate).

Another heads up if you want to purchase any DLC for the game, you will have to do it on the UK PSN store instead of the US PSN store. A great place to pick up PSN credit for any territory is PC Game Supply . They e-mail the code for use pretty quickly after purchase and get my hardy recommendation. Of course, you will still need to know how to establish a separate UK PSN account, but that can be covered with a Google search or you can just click here .

Enjoy! :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Few, and proud indeed.

I was originally planning to import the Japanese version, I didn't know the UK one got a disc too! I think I might just bite on this and get the JP one at a later time... How reliable is this site?

[quote name='AkariK']Few, and proud indeed.

I was originally planning to import the Japanese version, I didn't know the UK one got a disc too! I think I might just bite on this and get the JP one at a later time... How reliable is this site?[/QUOTE]

First time ordering from this site, but they had good feedback on their Google.uk shopping page. I took a peek at their Twitter & Facebook accounts as well. Site seems very legit, but we will see.....

so lame that the US doesn't get a physical copy... but I do have some PS store money to burn.. hmm... :/ any word if this will come to 360 and I should just wait? Every DW game (besides 1-3) I bought on xbox or xbox 360..

[quote name='jigsaw918']so lame that the US doesn't get a physical copy... but I do have some PS store money to burn.. hmm... :/ any word if this will come to 360 and I should just wait? Every DW game (besides 1-3) I bought on xbox or xbox 360..[/QUOTE]

This game is not coming out for the 360 in any territory (nor the upcoming Dynasty Warriors 8 either). These titles are mainly developed for Japan (where they actually sell) & Microsoft has been dead in the water there for a while....

[quote name='exaznkid']has anyone purchased from this web site before? how is the shipping time?[/QUOTE]

I already received an e-mail on Monday stating the game had shipped (ordered on the same day I posted....) I will keep you guys updated once its in my grubby hands ;)

Just finished DW7 Xtreme Legends, perfect timing OP, thanks.
I hear this one allows you to make your own character. Chinese history is about to get trolled with some ridiculous warriors :lol:

BTW, how is warrior's orochi 3?

Last edited by a moderator:
the last koei game i bought, warriors orochi 3 US ver, i can't play it online with any other regions like hong kong or japan. are the uk koei games playable with other regions?

[quote name='razgriz417']looks like they raised the price :/ knew i should have ordered last night[/QUOTE]

Price is almost the same still. When I ordered it, it was £27.49 (now it's £27.99). When the VAT tax is removed from the price, you should have around the same price that I originally posted this for.

BTW I received the game today; took 9 days from the UK to California, so I can say that base.com is indeed legit (quicker than anything I've ever received from Zavvi...)

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah. Too expensive now.

It's on ebay for $50ish and this site has it, but I haven't looked into their shipping prices yet. http://shopto.net/ps3/PS3DY08-dynasty-warriors-7-empires[/QUOTE]

There is a "trick" to the prices on the base.com website, as detailed in my description. The posted £27.99 price is with the VAT (Value Added Tax) added. Once you place the game in your cart and have a US address, the price is subsequently adjusted to remove the VAT (since we don't live in the UK, we don't have to pay the tax). Currently, the game without tax is.......£23.33 ($34.82) plus £1.29 ($1.93) shipping: $36.75

The devil is really in the details :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back