Dynasty Warriors DS: Fighter's Battle - $9.99 BB.com and B&M

Price says: Great Deal!
Reviews respond: absolutely not!

A big red flag is a game completely centered around killing hundreds upon hundreds of people in hand-to-hand combat, yet have it rated E 10+. That's just wrong on many levels.

[quote name='Kerig']Price says: Great Deal!
Reviews respond: absolutely not!

A big red flag is a game completely centered around killing hundreds upon hundreds of people in hand-to-hand combat, yet have it rated E 10+. That's just wrong on many levels.[/quote]

But if you played the game then you'd see why it's not rated Teen. Cartoony, chibi anime style graphics, animated violence and no blood that's typical of games rated E10+. But yeah it is a real war and time period that shouldn't exactly be glorified to kids. Good thing the game won't hold their attention.

But I agree...don't buy it. It's really really bad. I've bought (and kept) every Koei hack and slash, but this is one game I sold back the next day.

Should've learned my lesson from Dynasty Warriors Advance for GBA. It's more cartoony than your average DW game and more of a top down view. Controls pretty much the same as the PS2, PSP, 360/PS3 versions. But the d-pad isn't idea for moving around a 3-D plane. The object is to overtake bases. If you die, then you respawn at a base. And it's the same for enemy commanders. They keep respawning until you get the bases. Did I mention that it has craptacular graphics?

Sounds decent on paper, but then you play the game and realize this is not worth your time.

bread's done
Back