dynasty Warriors for gba $10

i thought this game was horrible.Since the game can't handle the large mounds of troops,a select few will appear in your battle screen one at a time

This is one of those games that is not particularly worth the effort it takes to pick up, much less the purchase price.

The mindless hack and slash is really only good as a time sink if you want to watch TV and play GBA at the same time.

[quote name='Puffa469']TRU has had it for that price or under for months.[/QUOTE]

Not to nitpick, but so has Circuit City and Best Buy. ;-)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Not to nitpick, but so has Circuit City and Best Buy. ;-)[/quote]

There ya go. This crappy game is overpriced at all three stores. ;)

[quote name='Puffa469']There ya go. This crappy game is overpriced at all three stores. ;)[/QUOTE]

I love the DW/SW series, but even I avoid it... so I totally agree. ;-)

Thanks for posting, but it's a very bad game. The menu is ugly and chunked together with options that easily allow you to delete all of your records and saves. In battle, there are groups of five warriors that run at you every so often, and killing the required amount is easy. There are only six different enemy types, and each is characterized by the exact same sprite in every kingdom. Each character has about four attack combos, which are upgraded via a circular chart and is dependent on how many enemies you can defeat in a row (10 = first powerup, push button to activate). Not many enemies pose any difficulty because once you knock them down, you can walk over them and continue doing combos until they're dead. And it works on every enemy.

This game isn't worth $10, unless your like your games bland and generic. Keep in mind that this game received a 5 from GameSpot, the same place that gave THPS3 a 10.

bread's done
Back