Dynex - 32" 720p LCD HDTV back at $300 @ Best Buy, July 3rd only

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']This is a good deal. Does anyone know if there's any coupon (reward zone or whatever) that would knock 10% off?[/QUOTE]
I got Reward Zone coupons in Monday's mail that are good for this weekend. So, yes.

Usually the fine print says that they can't be used on sale prices...so ymmv.

i actually own this tv, bought it at 450.00, and it just blows you away. a friend of mine owns a 50 inch sony, and i swear my dynex looks better then his any day of the week. If you dont have an HD and have the money to spend GET THIS TV.

[quote name='apathylad']Wait, so is this instore or online only?[/QUOTE]
Both, I'm assuming. Going to go to my local store now.

Just got an email today that I made Premiere Silver status, so was able to print off some reward certs before they actually posted. Have a $20 gc, and hoping to get a coupon to work on this as well! :lol:

If you have a costco membership available to you this Vizio TV
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11483027&whse=BC&Ne=5000002%204000000&eCat=BC|79|2341&N=4001374%204294919901%204294908733&Mo=4&No=0&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|0||P_SignDesc1〈=en-US&Sp=C&topnav=
is $400 in store (the extra 20 on the site is shipping and handling) and costco extends the manufactures warranty an extra 2 years. I've been considering getting this one myself, does anyone have any input/experience with this TV?

Nice I've owned this particular tv since Black Friday last year. I love it. Games look so good on it. Although standard tv doesn't look very crisp but I haven't watched hdtv on it yet.

bread's done
Back