E for All Expo (e3) Advance Ticket Invite

wibsisa

CAG Veteran
Feedback
5 (100%)
I got an email invite to pre-order tickets to E for All expo. I don't know if it works for everyone or not but if you're interested in going to E for All Expo (e3), you can start pre-ordering tickets through http://tix.eforallexpo.com/index.html?i=e3alum, (invitation code: e3alum).

Prices for Advance Purchase:
2-Day Pass (Thursday/Friday): $45
2-Day Pass (Saturday/Sunday): $65
4-Day Pass (Thursday - Sunday): $90

Show Hours with Advance Purchase:
Thursday, Oct 18 : 11:00am – 8:00pm
Friday, Oct 19: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday, Oct 20: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday, Oct 21: 11:00am – 8:00pm

It is to me, now that I know of that hot seductress on AOTS, Olivia Munn. Now, to find out if she'll be attending and at what time. I fully expect to get arrested when I grope her.

[quote name='WebScud']e3 lives again?[/quote]

Yes! But now they are calling it E4 or something. Meh i can go to this or comic con and comic con it is.

[quote name='abhinav']Yes! But now they are calling it E4 or something. Meh i can go to this or comic con and comic con it is.[/quote]
Same here. Kinda. I think PAX is good for me. I only need one bank-breaking cross-country trip a summer.

Edit:
Nevermind. That last bit didn't come out right.

E3 went to shit when it was downsized to an invite only event at the large co.'s request and told all the bloggers and small sites to fuck off.

E for All Expo is NOT E3.

E3 Media and Business Summit is, though I suppose E for All is for all intents and purposes is what you guys want.

I'm going to pass on this until next year. I have no idea how this show will turn out nor do I want to test the waters.

I live in the Los Angeles area so...
Illbuyitatahighprice.jpg

imo this is going to blow! i've been going to e3 for the past five years and never paid to get in. it was cool intill all those scammers got in andfuck e3!!
but this e for everone is opening the door's to all that shouldn't be there,
ppl that are not really gamers. i can see it now all does brats running around in the convention center:drool:

Again, that's because this ISN"T E3. E3 is even less accessible than recent years now. E for All is Gen Con which has recently added video games.

bread's done
Back