E-Reader Cards (GBA) $ .99 at Best Buy B&M!

InfiniteStill

CAGiversary!
Not a bad deal at all. Best Buy B&M (Brick and Mortar) is selling GameBoy Advance cards (used with the GameBoy Advance e-Reader) for just $.99. The cards are everything from classic NES games (played just like downloadable ROMs), Animal Crossing updates, Marioworld 4 Super Mario 3 bonus items, stages, and demos, etc. I picked up a few packs of the original NES games and a pack of Marioworld 4 cards for just five bucks. Good deal.

Also note, GameStop and EBGames B&M are still selling these cards at $3.99 - $4.99 a pack...

It would be helpful to know if this is all of Best Buy B&M or if it is just 1 or 2 specific locations. The reason I ask is because a Best Buy close to me in LA had AC cards for $.99 until they sold out, however, another Best Buy that was a few miles further did not have them at that price and instead had them for the regular price, around $3 to $4 a pack.

I should also mention that this deal was going on last September, so maybe all Best Buys are now clearing them out at $.99. I need to know before driving out to the further Best Buy so that if I get there they will ring up at $.99 and not $3 or $4.

All Best Buy stores, B&M only (should be obvious that this is B&M only from my original post). This is for ALL stores and NOT a YMMV deal. You buy the packs stand-alone, this is not an offer that must be purchased in conjunction with other item(s) -- I would have mentioned if it was in my original post. :wink:

Recap:
$ .99 for Nintendo GameBoy Advance E-Reader Card Packs
Best Buy B&M stores only
Stand-alone price, no other purchase needed
No coupons or discount codes needed

Brick & Mortar is a term for describing the actual store (which is usually made of bricks and mortar). Hence, "in-store deals" are called "B&M" deals or "Brick & Mortar" deals to let people know not to bother looking for the same deal online.

[quote name='InfiniteStill']Not a bad deal at all. Best Buy B&M (Brick and Mortar) is selling GameBoy Advance cards (used with the GameBoy Advance e-Reader) for just $.99. The cards are everything from classic NES games (played just like downloadable ROMs), Animal Crossing updates, Marioworld 4 Super Mario 3 bonus items, stages, and demos, etc. I picked up a few packs of the original NES games and a pack of Marioworld 4 cards for just five bucks. Good deal.

Also note, GameStop and EBGames B&M are still selling these cards at $3.99 - $4.99 a pack...[/quote]

I went back from two of my local BB. I check the price for animal crossing and Mario cards. The price is still $3.99 and 5.99(mario).....Maybe it's not all stores having the same promotion.... :roll:

They've been .99 cents at the CC & BB around here for a while now!

In fact I've bought lots from the Goodwill's for .50-99 cents each that were clearance out from Target or Walmarts.

[quote name='InfiniteStill']...Also note, GameStop and EBGames B&M are still selling these cards at $3.99 - $4.99 a pack...[/quote]

EBGames B&M is doing a deal right now, buy one pack, get one free and get a free e-Reader bag. Might be worth the extra $ to get the bag (I haven't actually seen the bag yet, so I don't know for sure).

I went back from two of my local BB. I check the price for animal crossing and Mario cards. The price is still $3.99 and 5.99(mario).....Maybe it's not all stores having the same promotion....
Can anyone else confirm this? Two Nevada Best Buys near me both had ALL e-reader cards priced at $ .99. I even asked a rep at the first store if this was a special sale or a chain-wide clearance (answer: "chain-wide.").

Just got back from Best Buy. The Pokemon and Mario cards were still $6.99. Any idea why some stores aren't doing it?

PS:
I did leave with Lucasarts demo, nfl street demo, ratchet and clank demo, eye toy video, enter the matrix guide and top spin for a total of... 4 cents!!

PPS: I got Top Spin for a penny because of that Buy 2 get 1 free deal last week. They didn't have Top Spin last week so i got a raincheck for it for free when they got it back in. Those coupons worked so i got Top Spin, Amped 2 and Links 2004 all for $60. Great Deal.

I have seen some of the older games for .99 but i had a feeling that the Mario 3 cards wouldn't be. Ironically those are the only ones i want. Even though i don't have an ereader i want those Mario 3 cards when i find a cheapass deal on an ereader

I took several NES-e cards up, and they always ring up less than listed. Donkey Kong 3, for instance, said one price, but ended up $0.99

~Dak

I went to BB a week or so ago, and now a bunch of them are 1 cent! Animal Crossing are like 99 cents, Baseball, and the crappy games are 1 cent or so.

bread's done
Back