e-Rewards - free game rentals and discounts for completing surveys

techstar25

CAGiversary!
The site is www.e-rewards.com. I signed up back in December. Basically they email you weekly, and ask you to complete these short marketing surveys (about 15 mins on average), and you rack up a balance. Each survey (if you qualify for it) is worth about $4 (some as high as $15 if you need to watch a video, like a commercial or tv show). If you don't qualify they give you $0.50 for your effort anyway.

There are levels at which you redeem your "money" for discounts or coupons (no prizes or trinkets).
Most of the discounts are crap, like $25 off at Zales, or $10% off a Sony TV.
However there are some magazine subscriptions at the $20 and $25 level.
Just this month I redeemed $25 for 6 free movie rentals at blockbuster (coupons can only be used one per month).
Apparently they have changed the blockbuster because now for $25 you get 3 free game rentals. I assume it's also one per month.

So if you have a few minutes to spare, you could grab yourself some free game rentals. I do these at work, so it's not really taking too much effort.

There is no referral - just go to www.e-rewards.com.
Go here to see the list of stuff you can get. You can browse the entire selection before signing up.
http://www.e-rewards.com/rewards.do
And you have to be 18 to sign up.

EDIT: I tried searching for e-rewards but didn't find anything, but it looks like there is already a thread discussing this (as two folks pointed out):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162786
That thread mentions utalkback.com, but apparently it's the same parent company as erewards. My apologies.

I have to wait 4 more months for the rest of my movie rentals to redeem before I can choose another Blockbuster reward.

I'm not seeing the game rental coupon, just the movie one. Where should I be looking? Of course I'm only at $10 now. I watched a TV pilot for $15 today, and after about 10 questions I got an error message. I don't know if I'll be doing anymore if they don't try and credit me for the hour I'd already spent.

Zales might be useful for my summer wedding. I'll give it a shot, ah crap as other posters mentioned they aren't accepting new users.

bread's done
Back