E-Rewards Invite.

[quote name='djsmf435']Did you just sign up for vgmarketsurveys on their website or was it an invite? I'd much rather have Amazon credit than GS.[/QUOTE]

I would too... gonna have to check out vgmarketsurveys.

I'm part of the E-rewards program, and unless you register at Gamestop, you will not be able to get GameStop rewards cards even if your invited by someone who is already a member. You can still get rewards and other gift cards, just not the gamestop ones. I found this out a couple of years ago when my wife signed up first and then invited me. I got enough for a gift card, but Gamestop wasn't on my list but was on hers. My rewards were more for online coupons, bookstores and dinning. I calceled my member ship, and signed up with gamestop directly and shortly there after I was invited to become member of E-rewards again through.

Just thought I'd post my experieince with E-rewards. Their a great site, (I only use it for gamestop gift cards but have redeemed cards for other things). I find them more straight forward and more reasonable than most survey sites.

i agree with TreFacTor,
i find e-rewards to be very legit and helpful. I have 1 GC from Gamestop and am very close to a second. i wish you could work for a $50 GC, but i can't really complain because before being on e-rewards, i had no GC's, so yeah

I get email invites to E-rewards all the time for being on GameStop's newsletter/mailing list, but when I signed up to the site it was through an invite from Pizza Hut. I still get reward offers for GameStop and I've redeemed about 5 $25 gift cards and am sitting on enough points to get another as soon as the next quarterly is up. They send out the rewards quickly. Mine usually arrive in a week or less from when I redeem. Very highly recommend the site if you can get an invite.

I've been recently doing VGmarketsurveys too but I'm not as impressed thus far. They send out surveys regularly, but they tend to reject more often (demographics, I know) than let you complete, and the other day I finished an hour long survey only to have it kick me at the end saying I filled it out too quickly, which was rather annoying. I'm still giving them a shot, but so far not nearly as satisfied as the service and communication that E-rewards offers.

[quote name='djsmf435']Did you just sign up for vgmarketsurveys on their website or was it an invite? I'd much rather have Amazon credit than GS.[/QUOTE]

You can just sign up. The site has achievements and one of them is inviting 5 friends, though. I got my most recent $10 Amazon gift card on the 4th and now I'm almost halfway back to getting another. :applause:

I've also been invited to play test a game or two, but didn't qualify when I took the survey. Some strategy based games, it seems. Anyways, really cool site.

You can just sign up. The site has achievements and one of them is inviting 5 friends, though. I got my most recent $10 Amazon gift card on the 4th and now I'm almost halfway back to getting another. :applause:

For those that use both, does E-Rewards award your reward right away?

I've also been invited to play test a game or two, but didn't qualify when I took the survey. Some strategy based games, it seems. Anyways, really cool site.

[quote name='Icefall']
I've been recently doing VGmarketsurveys too but I'm not as impressed thus far. They send out surveys regularly, but they tend to reject more often (demographics, I know) than let you complete, and the other day I finished an hour long survey only to have it kick me at the end saying I filled it out too quickly, which was rather annoying. I'm still giving them a shot, but so far not nearly as satisfied as the service and communication that E-rewards offers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you really need to do them as soon as you're invited, otherwise the demographic you're a part of fills up quickly. You can sort of tell what they want you to say/what they're looking for, though. And 10 rotten surveys = $1.00 closer to another $10 cash out. But yeah, totally understand your frustration.

[quote name='Icefall']I get email invites to E-rewards all the time for being on GameStop's newsletter/mailing list, but when I signed up to the site it was through an invite from Pizza Hut. I still get reward offers for GameStop and I've redeemed about 5 $25 gift cards and am sitting on enough points to get another as soon as the next quarterly is up. They send out the rewards quickly. Mine usually arrive in a week or less from when I redeem. Very highly recommend the site if you can get an invite.

I've been recently doing VGmarketsurveys too but I'm not as impressed thus far. They send out surveys regularly, but they tend to reject more often (demographics, I know) than let you complete, and the other day I finished an hour long survey only to have it kick me at the end saying I filled it out too quickly, which was rather annoying. I'm still giving them a shot, but so far not nearly as satisfied as the service and communication that E-rewards offers.[/QUOTE]

I just signed up today and already at $5.10 of the $10 I need... maybe it will slow here on out but I'm hopeful with this and e-rewards that I can get some nice freebies.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']For those that use both, does E-Rewards award your reward right away?[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you get. If it's a giftcard then you wait for it to be shipped to you, doesn't seem to take me too long to get the cards but it's not instant.

Do you get anything for inviting people to VGMarket Surveys? I'm about to sign up but if anyone wants to just invite me, send a PM.

I just searched my email and found an e-rewards invite from GameStop dated from 2009. I clicked the link and to my surprise it worked..I guess I thought it was spam and never bothered with it before. I'll try it out now, thanks for all the feedback everyone.

Forgot to mention that they jsut changed their Gamestop gift cards, you can only redeem them (claim the from e-rewards) every 4 months so that's 3 a year.. I think amazon did something similar will try to find it, but DEFFINETLY Gamestop changed.

Gamestop did this themselves.... just a heads up.

[quote name='TreFacTor']Forgot to mention that they jsut changed their Gamestop gift cards, you can only redeem them (claim the from e-rewards) every 4 months so that's 3 a year.. I think amazon did something similar will try to find it, but DEFFINETLY Gamestop changed.

Gamestop did this themselves.... just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

ah that sucks... oh well.

[quote name='r3dreck']I just signed up today and already at $5.10 of the $10 I need... maybe it will slow here on out but I'm hopeful with this and e-rewards that I can get some nice freebies.[/QUOTE]

Thats from vg? You just signed up?

anyone have a E-rewards referral available?

i actually signed up and collected $50 in credit. i *thought* i signed up from a Gamestop link, but apparently not. what a waste of time :(

bread's done
Back