e-rewards: it is trustworthy/worthwhile!

Bumping to remind you folks that it's a new calendar quarter. Redeem your "$" for a shiny new $25 GS eGC.

For some reason the site has still not updated. I'm usually able to redeem at 12:01 AM ET. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Should the thread title be changed to "e-rewards: it takes a while but it works"? Made it to $50 and I have to reach $75 to get the Gamestop card.

fuck yeah, redeeming now.  I'm almost at $100 now (will be  about $50 when I redeem) because I got 2 high value but super easy surveys in the past couple weeks.  I think they were worth around $30 by themselves.

LOL I forget about that site until this thread gets bumped. Quit that place along time ago! So many better survey sites out there! Ipoll, MySurvey, Valued Opinions, Epoll. I also do really good with sites like Ebates, Plink, and MyPoints were you buy stuff and get points to build up to use for giftcards. Combining those with my Kmart Shop Your Way Rewards account has gotten me quite a few cheap items!

I have a question for other members:

I have an account that I opened when I got referred by Gamestop.  This account won't let me redeem my points for a Gamestop gift card, but rather Power Up Rewards points.  Is anybody else experiencing this?

I have a second account that I've had longer that let me redeem points for a Gamestop gift card on the 1st.  I don't know know if this difference is simply because I was referred through Power Up Rewards or what.

redeem time.Damn site bumped my redemption up to $60 sucks I had enough to carry me over without having to do any surveys for the whole year now I have to get an extra $40

IT IS TIME.

They also bumped me up to $60.  fuckers!!  At least I had $105 in credit waiting.  Did anyone with $50 NOT get bumped to $60?

So I have been a part of erewards for about a year now. I have been basically been redeeming for the 30,000 PUR points every time I hit $100. Is this not the best thing to do? 

So I have been a part of erewards for about a year now. I have been basically been redeeming for the 30,000 PUR points every time I hit $100. Is this not the best thing to do?
For those of us that don't get the gift card option (like myself), yes, it is the best option to choose, best points per dollar ratio compared to the $50 and $25 dollar redemption levels.

For those of us that don't get the gift card option (like myself), yes, it is the best option to choose, best points per dollar ratio compared to the $50 and $25 dollar redemption levels.
Ah ok. I was wondering why people were talking about GC's when I don't have an option like that for myself. Anyone know why some people have GC's while others don't?

I think it is kinda laughable that "$100" gets us 30,000 points which is basically $30 in GS credit.

Bumping because I just redeemed for a $25 GS GC for this quarter again!?.Wasnt it suppose to be at at the beginning of next month if you already redeemed for Jan. quarter? 

Hopefully I can again at the 1st of the month 

I don't even see Gamestop listed among the rewards anymore. I did notice Amazon gift cards and a 3 month subscription to Netflix which isn't bad (although both are out of stock).

I don't even see Gamestop listed among the rewards anymore. I did notice Amazon gift cards and a 3 month subscription to Netflix which isn't bad (although both are out of stock).
I would take either one of those over the GS PUR points I get now, but neither is available to me.

i think it is different for everybody i have gamestop giftcards for 75 dollar level no amazon or netflix would love netflix how much were they going for?

Bumping because I just redeemed for a $25 GS GC for this quarter again!?.Wasnt it suppose to be at at the beginning of next month if you already redeemed for Jan. quarter?

Hopefully I can again at the 1st of the month

Just quoting this again on the chance it's a double redeem quarter. Anybody else that redeem in January already able to do so again ?

Strange I was able to earlier today and I know I did at the first of January might have been glitched will try again on the first to see if I can then too or if they will make this count as it

i think it is different for everybody i have gamestop giftcards for 75 dollar level no amazon or netflix would love netflix how much were they going for?
I forgot what Amazon was but 3 months of Netflix was $50.

Apparently I wasn't logged in when I saw those because now when I log in, those offers disappeared. And sure enough the $25 Gamestop card is now available to me. Guess I am grandfather'd in with those gift cards.

I got the GS GC still as well as Netflix, but no Amazon.  Tried to redeem GS again this quarter but no go.  No big deal, next quarter starts next week.

Has anyone else noticed their payout to time amount ratio gap has gotten wider?  I previously was averaging $13-15 an hour but the last few days the surveys they've offered me are averaging at $10 an hour.

I forgot what Amazon was but 3 months of Netflix was $50.

Apparently I wasn't logged in when I saw those because now when I log in, those offers disappeared. And sure enough the $25 Gamestop card is now available to me. Guess I am grandfather'd in with those gift cards.
thanks damn wish i had netflix would love free months

Yep, just cashed in for mine. I know I've said this before but I think this will be my last one. It's getting to be more and more of a pain in the ass to get $75. Unless I get another double credit offer again... I had stopped using the site for a few months then I got an email from them practically begging me to come back. As an incentive they offered to double the points I earned in a month.

Yep, just cashed in for mine. I know I've said this before but I think this will be my last one. It's getting to be more and more of a pain in the ass to get $75. Unless I get another double credit offer again... I had stopped using the site for a few months then I got an email from them practically begging me to come back. As an incentive they offered to double the points I earned in a month.
Yeah I am pretty much done with them. The surveys are way too long for me for the return. I am about to quit as well.

First quarter in nearly 4 years that I'm like $4 short to redeem $60 gah...

They closed my old account and Gamestop sent me a new invite. Best thing I can get is GS Power Up Rewards points. $25 is 5000 points, $50 is 12,500 points, and $100 is 30,000 points. Ive earned $80.20 in a little over a month. 

Sitting on $17 worth. Would have been cool if you could use them on video game magazines. My Xbox mag subscription is about to run out.

One trick that actually seems to work to get more surveys (or maybe it doesn't and it's just a placebo :lol:) is going to the settings and changing your survey frequency, then changing it back immediately to the max.

bread's done
Back