E.T. Fake Sequel

noise850

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGers!

Just wanted to drop you all a line that a new fake trailer (well, more like short film in trailer form) has been posted for E.T. It was created by a friend of mine, who did the editing and visual effects. I did all of the audio. Please let me know what you think. And no, it's not serious and supposed to be a joke.

Thanks,

-Noise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMW3W-G43gI

ROFL! Awesome is all I can say. Really well done...and funny. :D
I like how all the scenes were stitched together well and it flowed well. It was long for a preview, but it was entertaining and amusing. As I said, I did chuckle a few times.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']ROFL! Awesome is all I can say. Really well done...and funny. :D
I like how all the scenes were stitched together well and it flowed well. It was long for a preview, but it was entertaining and amusing. As I said, I did chuckle a few times.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind remarks! My friend Bob and I knew that it was a bit long, but the thought was that since it isn't actually a movie that is going to come out, we just crammed the entire storyline into the trailer. Length aside, I'm glad you liked it!

bread's done
Back