E3 '09 Zelda Wii Concept Art

Tigresa

CAGiversary!
http://spawnkill.com/e3-2009-zelda-wii-scan/

I found a pic that was taken at E3 and leaked on the net (it was from a no-photo zone). Nintendo heaved a great sigh and then just uploaded to the Nintendo Press Center since it was leaked anyway.

YAY. It looks Very Twilight Princess-esque, I like the style and I want to hear more about it so much. That girl is being speculated to be an incarnation of the Master Sword. Peep her jewels if you cannot notice the uncanny resemblance.

What do you guys think? Probably not until late 2010 or even 2011 if anything. Then again, Nintendo just likes to keep things under wraps.

Noice. Hope we see Wii Motion plus Bow and Arrow, but I'm sure that's a given. Hope we see the ability to use the sword freely. Maybe that's not a given, they may keep it dumbed down.

It might be awkward at first to see Link pick that girl up and swing her at enemies, but with Wii Motion Plus, I'm sure it will be done with a style and panache never before experienced in gaming.

Oh, and $20 says the Hyrulian Shield can transform into the horse. Frickin' sweet.

I find this to not be enough for me. I am just happy though that it won't be a Windwaker-style Zelda. I'm always scared they'll bring that back to the console version Zelda games, and I have had ENOUGH of that design. Consequentially, I will be skipping on the game about Link riding a train most likely.

4qn59w.jpg

:lol:

Master sword girl transforms into all the items you will be using rather than picking up separate ones as you slowly restore her powers? Believe it!

[quote name='Tigresa']I find this to not be enough for me. I am just happy though that it won't be a Windwaker-style Zelda. I'm always scared they'll bring that back to the console version Zelda games, and I have had ENOUGH of that design. Consequentially, I will be skipping on the game about Link riding a train most likely.[/QUOTE]

Boo! Wind Waker is easily the most visually appealing Zelda game they have ever made. Two more dungeons, a few more meaningful side quests and a little less sailing and it would be the greatest Zelda ever (widescreen would have been nice too). I really hope they bring it back in the future in glorious HD.

I do agree that Spirit Tracks doesn't look so hot but Phantom Hourglass took a while to grow on me (although it still ranks as my least favorite Zelda right above Minish Cap).

[quote name='javeryh'] I really hope they bring it back in the future in glorious HD.[/QUOTE]

About the HD... Have fun with your double-strapped-together-Gamecubes. Nintendo didn't think HD would catch on with consumers.

bread's done
Back