E3 2010 - What are you *hoping* to see/hear?

I am hoping for news on 3 titles over all today. Tales of Graces, Golden Sun DS, and Tales of Vesperia on the PS3. Golden Sun DS and Vesperia for the PS3 are givens at this point, and while I do really want to hear about what they have to offer us and when they may be available, Graces' debut is what I really want to learn of.

Come on Namco, bring us a shiny new mothership today. You know you want your first Tales title on the Wii to go worldwide as much as we do. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingdom Hearts III. It's been over 4 years and it doesn't even have a release date. Nomura keeps on working on a billion other projects and can't just focus on one at a time.

There is no Kingdom Hearts III as of now, you are probably thinking about Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep for the PSP. It is commonly mistaken as Kingdom Hearts III on the PS3 because of its over the top fantastic graphics.

Anyhow, Birth By Sleep is coming out for us soon enough; My Game Informer says the release is set for September 7th.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I am hoping for news on 3 titles over all today. Tales of Graces, Golden Sun DS, and Tales of Vesperia on the PS3. Golden Sun DS and Vesperia for the PS3 are givens at this point, and while I do really want to hear about what they have to offer us and when they may be available, Graces' debut is what I really want to learn of.

Come on Namco, bring us a shiny new mothership today. You know you want your first Tales title on the Wii to go worldwide as much as we do. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Vesperia PS3 is anything but given at this point

bread's done
Back