E3 2013 Swag Loot

Banana Peel Assassin

CAGiversary!
E3 IS ALMOST UPON US!!

Along with completing various boring press tasks I also like to snag as much gaming promos/memorabilia(swag) as I can. This year looks to be a big year for E3 and the gaming industry in general. That more importantly in turn equals, more swag! I'll be sure to share any spoils I come up with during the con within next four days and if you happen to hear about anything interesting from the con (swag-wise) be sure to give me the heads up!

If anyone here is also attending be sure to hit me up. Drinks on me!
smile.gif

THE HUNT IS ON!!

update:

Something interesting I noticed on the badge itself (the badge insert to be exact).

front:

back:

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad helped start E3 and yet I still have never been. This one would have been a great one to go to though. Maybe next year I can find my way there.

So far all the swag I got was some bethesda pins, and a pretty sweet Titanfall T-shirt.

Day 2 tomorrow, anyone have any swag recommendations? 

Thinking Im gonna hit the watch dogs booth first when the doors open...  Hopefully they have something cool (or at the very least I get a hands on demo).  E3!!!

destiny line is pretty long but you get to see actual game footage and let me tell you it doesn't disappoint! you also get a sweet looking shirt at the end.

I went to the Nintendo line for the roulette wheel of swag. The prizes are random from a luigi coin, windwaker shirt or random plush doll. Please remember it will take 2hrs and 30mins to get to the wheel since they only seat 9 people every 10 mins. The same goes for the Disney Interactive booth (1 hr and 30min wait.

i actually got the shin megami tensei 4 prize they talk about on the back of the badge.. its a 3DS console skin its pretty cool.. I also got a 8GB Flash Drive in the Shape of a sniper bullet from EA, the payday 2 mask, the bethesda pins (x2), lost planet 3 dufflebag, and like 5 shirts oh and a driveclub keychain its pretty sweet.. 

yay, E3 is finally over! I'm feel like I'm gonna pass out.

Sorry guys for not updating the topic since I started it, but rest assured the wait was worth it.

I'll get started on posting the E3 spoils tomorrow...

I would pay you if you could pick up any type of Castlevania stuff. But seriously, have a great time!
Sadly, the Castlevania booth were not giving anything away. The game looked awesome btw.

Thinking Im gonna hit the watch dogs booth first when the doors open... Hopefully they have something cool (or at the very least I get a hands on demo). E3!!!
The only freebies Ubisoft was giving out for Watch Dogs were only for press. I'll be sure to post them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Booth Area

Day 1

- Ouya messenger bag (only had 3)

- Ouya shirt

- Ouya Postcard Sticker

- TuneIn shirt

- PayDay 2 Clown Mask

- Madden 25th Anniversary DVD Photo-OP

- EA Sports Hat

- Crane Hot Girls Photo-OP

- Falling Skies Shirt