E3 2018 - Live from Los Angeles!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CheapyD, Shipwreck, and Thorbahn are live at E3 all week while Wombat gives impressions from NY.
Super Fresh, Daily Updates Direct from E3 2018!

Add this RSS feed to your favorite podcast app:

https://audioboom.com/channels/2576826.rss

[audioboo]//embeds.audioboom.com/publishing/playlist/v4?bg_fill_col=%23ecefef&boo_content_type=playlist&data_for_content_type=4621225-e3-2018-live-from-los-angeles&image_option=small&link_color=%2358d1eb&player_theme=light&src=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.audioboom.com%2Fplaylists%2F4621225-e3-2018-live-from-los-angeles[/audioboo]

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a different E3 lineup experience to you guys getting into the show.

I went on Tuesday and arrived at around 11am.  I went to the Figueroa entrance and the lineup was insane... almost reaching Venice blvd (I'd guess about a 90 minute wait based on how fast the line was moving, ie one or two people a minute).  I went around to the other two entrances and it was the same, there was no lineup to get through security if you already had a badge, but there was a huge lineup to get through security if you didn't have your badge.

I went past the Figueroa entrance again and realized they had a shorter line for people with "express" passes, you knew that you had an express pass because it was in the subject of 1 of the 3 confirmation / barcode emails they had sent you and nowhere else.  I only realized this because the door guy was explaining it to someone else, there was no sign or anything indicating this (in fact the guy behind me in line had waited in the huge line for a half hour before someone told him of the express line).

I still had to wait about 20 minutes in the sun to get through security only to find that there was also a huge lineup for the badge pickup counter, which probably took about another 20 minutes.

I've been most years since 2001 (except for when it moved to the Santa Monica airport for a year or two) and there's never been a lineup unless you come early on the first day.  I suspect it had to do with me turning up 1 hour before they opened up the show to the public that day.

Hello blusmokeq from Winnipeg, Canada and welcome to the Forum. Lots of knowledge and expertise here not necessarily me but lots of knowledge here and they are all willing to share. Enjoy

not that ill be there... but.... what happens when theres a tie in round 1?

you might also try posting this in the Random Chatter board because no one really reads this one

Hello blusmokeq from Winnipeg, Canada and welcome to the Forum. Lots of knowledge and expertise here not necessarily me but lots of knowledge here and they are all willing to share. Enjoy

bread's done
Back