E3 Booth Babes

[quote name='gokou36']I thought they took them out this year.[/QUOTE]

They're not going to take them out. But I think they enforced some "no bikini" rule or something like that.

[quote name='levi333']Is it just me, or do a lot of these chicks look... uh... oldish?[/quote]

Nothing wrong with experience. :cool:

i feel weird saying this, but it seems like every year sony and microsoft recruits skankier and skankier babes but the nintendo babes are just plain hawt.

Was is soccer mom day? .... some reason im being reminded of a cheap kentucky strip club....

I dont get why they still use this ploy... Its 2006 and the best marketing they come up with is still the tired and old technique of a girl with a company shirt on. Sweet.

Holy fucking shit, #10 looks like she's doing the show in exchange for crack or some shit. Who in the hell hired her?!

EDIT: Of course it would be the French company....

10.jpg

[quote name='javeryh']#8 has a smoking hot body.[/quote]

Co-sign.

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']Funny how they issued a press statement last year saying booth babes will be banned but business goes on as usual.[/quote]

They weren't banned, they were just told to abide by the rules already on the books concerning dress. I think I heard somewhere the problem the last couple years is a couple of the babes wearing the super short skirts weren't wearing panties. I don't see what they were complaining about...

That has to be the biggest collection of pictures of bland-looking girls I've ever seen. The only standout was Olivia Munn.

[quote name='ajh2298']There was a smokin hot chick at the "Call of Duty" booth that they showed 3-4 times during the week of G4 coverage.

[/QUOTE]
I think this one has her beat.

Sorry the best one there were the NGAGE girls. Seriously.

I got my picture taken with 5 of the Hellgate girls... Haha, I am so sad...

But it was fun.

And the one you said looked like she was doing it for crack. Was the Rainbow Six Vegas booth girl, she would dance the whole day. She wasnt that bad in person.

Some pics of mine:

145464320_0f1b8e7665_o.jpg

Girl on far left won "Girl of Show" award.

144473560_bae001a7b4_o.jpg

Mmm.

I got a ton of pics but I'm lazy to upload, still recovering.

bread's done
Back