E3 is pretty whack this year, amirite OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='anomynous']Wait so are the movies already online?[/QUOTE]

Something tells me they are going to make these movies available today. That's their big bombshell...

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Where the fuck is Reggie?[/quote]

My Wii is this big...

530.jpg

[quote name='zewone']Did people really clap for full screen?[/QUOTE]

Poor Metallica. By comparison, that Activision dude YELLED their name and threw up the horns to zero reaction.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Poor Metallica. By comparison, that Activision dude YELLED their name and threw up the horns to zero reaction.[/QUOTE]

ahaha, yeah, that was awesome.

Wow im watching an old stream of the Nintendo conference.

How did I know her professional help was going to be Shaun White?

Oh yea, he's the only snowboarder I know.

WTF are you guys talking about? Im still watching the beginning of the Nintendo conference. I guess Reggie is there after all.

[quote name='daphatty']Something tells me they are going to make these movies available today. That's their big bombshell...[/QUOTE]

I fucking called it!

[quote name='zewone']ahaha, yeah, that was awesome.[/quote]

When was this? I'd like to see it. Hopefully it was during the Microsoft thing so I can see it next. :lol:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Wow im watching an old stream of the Nintendo conference.

How did I know her professional help was going to be Shaun White?

Oh yea, he's the only snowboarder I know.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you couldn't watch from backstage?

[quote name='Rocko']When was this? I'd like to see it. Hopefully it was during the Microsoft thing so I can see it next. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was when the Guitar Hero guy announced Metallica shit exclusive to GH. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']When was this? I'd like to see it. Hopefully it was during the Microsoft thing so I can see it next. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep, during the Guitar Hero presentation. I'm hoping that dude makes another appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back