e74- Good Deal?

psufootball

CAG Veteran
So I was looking through my local Craiglist the other day, and I found a 360 with all the cables and everything, but it had the e74 error. He had it listed for $45. Is this a good deal? Assuming it is NOT under warranty, how much would it cost me to get it fixed?

Thanks.

I think the e74 error is a free fix? Im not sure on that but when I got mine over a year ago they charged me $100, just last month though they refunded me the $100

Yea they wanted to charge me $99 to fix the E74 error. I didn't go through with it since I wanted a Jasper. If you do have to pay $99, then I would say it isn't worth it. You can get a new one for just a little more than that.

[quote name='Sweet Tooth']I think the e74 error is a free fix? Im not sure on that but when I got mine over a year ago they charged me $100, just last month though they refunded me the $100[/QUOTE]
how did they refund you the money? because I had the same thing happen to me about a year and a half ago now and I haven't received any money.

there is a do-it-yourself way. i would be glad to coach you through it, i have done several myself. its not pretty, but it does work permanently.

its an xclamp fix with an added twist.

pm me if you are indeed interested.

bread's done
Back