EA $10 Off w/ Free Shipping Codes in email

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
Don't know if the rest of you got these, but checked my inbox 5 minutes ago and got five different $10 Off w/ free shipping codes for EA Online Store. Each code had a thank you message associated with one of the sports titles recently taken off their servers . I received one for the following:

- NBA Live 09
- NHL 09
- NCAA Football 08
- UEFA 08
- FIFA 09

Example:

Dear neudog,

We are no longer supporting the online functionality of FIFA 09 Ultimate Team. Thank you very much for playing with us. For your loyalty to the franchise, we're giving you $10 off a game from the EA Store plus free shipping. Just use the code below at checkout, valid for a limited time.

"CODE"; not real code

[Redeem Offer]

Did not find topic in search, so if it exists feel free to merge or delete this thread, thanks.:D

Checked my email and sure enough I got one as well for having played NCAA Football 2009. I dont even think I played a online game ever and I bought it used at GameStop for like 4 bucks haha.

[quote name='greenwolfe7']I hope I get 1 for when dead space 2 goes on sale tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Hope so too. However, with DS2 current promo for $44.49 the fine print reads:

"Valid for one copy of Dead Space™ 2 at the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com purchased on 3/31/11 with the use of EA Flash Deals coupon code and cannot be combined with any other discount, Gift Card, or rebate coupons."

Hey I have a few $15 and $20 EA coupon codes left over if someone wants to paypal me I'll give you a few dollars off each. If interested send me a PM

bread's done
Back