EA ACTIVE 2 $14.98 @ COSTCO ps3,xbox,wii

Mcast

CAGiversary!
I was just at Cost-co passed by the video game section and noticed a noticed a 10 foot wall stacked with Ea active 2/ They had all 3 console versions/
~~~ The tag reads 34.98 with 20.00 instant savings = $14.98 :bouncy:

[quote name='DrNo888']Game only or bundle with the band and such?[/QUOTE]

I don't think they sell the game new without the sensors and such.

[quote name='DrNo888']Game only or bundle with the band and such?[/QUOTE]

it was the game with the bands/sensors The whole shebang....

[quote name='Dranakin']Wonder if this is YMMV. I want in![/QUOTE]

I don't think it's YMMV. I saw the same deal at two San Diego area stores and they had the instant rebate signage. Usually, the only Costco deals that are YMMV are manager's markdowns and those only happen for video games if they only have a copy or two of a particular game left that's been discontinued.

[quote name='Pompi00']wow. pretty good deal. flip worthy...??? I'm worried the prices on ebay may drop.[/QUOTE]
No.
TIVs on this are $10-15 depending on which version you have. I picked one of these up yesterday. This is not for flipping. This is for sweating and exercising.

damn I JUST bought this at Target for $40...

I finished the first week of the 9 week program, and I like it so far. It definitely makes me sweat, and it's making me do things I wouldn't normally do in a work out. I'm gonna keep it up and see what results it brings. Get's good reviews on the interwebs..

I own the Wii version and love it. The 3 week program alone helped this chubby guy lose about 5 pounds and increase my stamina. You really get a good workout and the programs are designed to ramp up incrementally. I realized by the end of my first 3-week program that I was going more reps and working out ever-so-slightly longer each time but it was so nicely subtle that I actually grinned at how well done it was.

One thing I would recommend for those of you who use it would be to go to Target or other department store and buy good resistance bands and/or weights. The resistance band that comes with the set is okay to get used to form and such, but pretty soon I wanted some real resistance. I bought the EA 3-band set at Target earlier this year for about $15, but you can buy a cheaper set from a different company in the yoga section for $10 or even less. Well worth it once you start building up strength and tone.

[quote name='loomis1975']360 needs Kinect, PS3 does not need Move, actually cannot use Move with it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info loomis

Thanks OP. Picked up a copy at the San Leandro, CA one. They had 2 PS3 copies left, and a few Wii. No 360 left.

But, damn! 10% sales tax on the original price, so an additional $3.50. Lame.

Thanks OP, I picked up 2 at Everett WA, there were multiple copies left for all platforms. Only thing is, the boxes were all pretty banged up, some were even ripped.

Deal is still active. I just picked up the PS3 version last weekend. Plenty of Wii version but no Xbox 360 version.

bread's done
Back