EA.com Buy 2 Digital Download games get 40% off order

No it isn't the Steam sale, but it also looks like Steam won't have any of the EA Games for sale. Make sure you backup your downloads since they only allow downloads for a year. I still had to pull the trigger for $25 on Dragon Age though.

There's an older thread about this too.

I'd add that $10 off coupons for NFS-Shift given out by mycokerewards.com also seem to stack, though they have to be entered before the EAPARTNERS2009 coupon.

BTW, are you sure you didn't buy an expansion pack for Black & White 2? I'm not seeing the base game for sale anywhere on their site.

What a horrible site to attempt to navigate. I am in Korea for a year but I am from the US, any time I go to the store it automatically makes it Korean with no options to change the language. I can go to the ea site and it tells me I am outside my home country and it will not let me purchase games unless I go back to the Korean site.

Is there a workaround for this or do I have to play Dragon Age in Korean, and buy it with Won?

[quote name='Fizban140']What a horrible site to attempt to navigate. I am in Korea for a year but I am from the US, any time I go to the store it automatically makes it Korean with no options to change the language. I can go to the ea site and it tells me I am outside my home country and it will not let me purchase games unless I go back to the Korean site.

Is there a workaround for this or do I have to play Dragon Age in Korean, and buy it with Won?[/QUOTE]

Try using a proxy server?

Mass Effect + Warhammer Online for a total of $11.96. I'd get this but my PC isn't strong enough to handle...

bread's done
Back