EA.com store problem

saad77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Has anyone had a problem viewing their pre-orders on the EA Store website?

I received an e-mail last month providing me with a code for Dead Space 2 ignition because I had apparently pre-ordered DS 2 from the EA Store. I really don't remember pre-ordering it, but figured I might have during one of their promotional sales and deleted the e-mail confirmation of it. So, I went to the EA store site tried to look up my order history but couldn't access it.

I e-mailed their customer service and they said I did pre-order it and gave me a order number and a link to view it. They also said this order was stuck in processing perhaps because of a problem with the payment method. The link they gave me takes me to the EA store front page. Customer Service insists that it should take me right to my order info, but after trying IE and firefox and clearing history, cache and cookies, the link still takes me to the EA store front page.

I'm still e-mailing CS about this issue, but it really isn't going anywhere. They did admit there were server problems last week, but, I did finally get to the order history page through the customer service link on the store page, and didn't find any sign of DS2 on that page and the link CS provided still did not work.

Didn't think it would be so hard to just check up on an order. I am not impressed. I had one previous order through them that went smoothly, but it wasn't a pre-order.

Wow....I didn't think they could get any worse. They just sent me a reply saying to go to the eastore site and click on order history to check my order. Do they even bother to read what is going on? I'll have to think twice before dealing with EA again.

I hate EAstore.com. I ordered 2 separate things, EA sports active more workouts and the accessory pack but only received the EA sports active expansion pack. The solution was to ship back (where I pay the shipping) the ALREADY opened EA sports active expansion pack and wait for them ship me the game AGAIN and the accessory pack (which are two completely separate items). Doesn't make sense to me. This solution also took 50 minutes to reach. Never buying from EA store again!

I finally did get the issue resolved, if that's what they want to call it. Apparently I do have a pre-order of DS2 and there is nothing wrong with the payment. It will not show up in the orders until it ships since it is a pre-order though.

I really don't understand why it won't show up in my order history until it ships though. I read in their FAQ that if you want to cancel an order you just refuse the delivery. really? They couldn't make it simple and let all the orders show up in your history and let you change or check them? I don't think i've used an online store that didn't let you do that. Whoever is running the EA store needs to be fired and get replaced by someone that knows what they are doing.

They did give me a coupon code for 25% off an order, but do I really want to use it after all this? lol

bread's done
Back