EA Deals on XBOX Live

onemorechanc

CAGiversary!
Here is a list of the deals starting tomorrow on XBOX Live:

The sale starts on January 18th, and you’ll be able to save 50% on all of these awesome titles:

* Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
* Dragon Age: Origins - The Golems of Amgarrak
* Dragon Age: Origins - The Darkspawn Chronicles
* Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt
* Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's Song
* Medal of Honor - Hot Zone Pack
* Battlefield 1943
* DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
* DeathSpank
* RISK: Factions
* Madden NFL Arcade
* Hasbro Family Game Night: Battleship
* Hasbro Family Game Night: Scrabble
* Hasbro Family Game Night: Boggle
* NHL 3 on 3 Arcade
* MicroBot
* Madden NFL 11 Max Pack
* NCAA Football 11 - NCAA Power Pack
* Tiger 11 - Favorites Course Pack
* FIFA 11 - Live Season All Leagues
* Fight Night Round 4 - Champions Pack II
* NHL 11 - 20th Anniversary Bauer Boost Pack

This sale only lasts until January 24th, so don’t delay. Just head to Xbox Live to make your purchase.

Sources:
- http://www.ea.com/news/ea-announces-huge-xbox-sale
- http://majornelson.com/archive/2011/01/18/1-2-off-popular-ea-published-content.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I might jump on Risk: Factions. Then again, I have a handful of full-size games that require my attention. It's practically blasphemy to play Risk before even opening Uncharted 2 heh

[quote name='game_fanatic']Hmm I might jump on Risk: Factions. Then again, I have a handful of full-size games that require my attention. It's practically blasphemy to play Risk before even opening Uncharted 2 heh[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa whoa, you still haven't played Uncharted 2 !?!?!

For shame Game_Fanatic for shame.

I might bite on some of the DA stuff, i still regret not selling it when it had a $30 tiv, wish I'd known they were going to do the Ultimate Edition.
How's 1943's multiplayer? Anyone still on there?

Already own the Deathspank games. Will probably grab DA: Awakening though since I just got Dragon Age the other day. The rest of the DLC for it seems meh. Too bad the code for the "Stone Prisoner" DLC expired last year.

[quote name='Opopanax']How's 1943's multiplayer? Anyone still on there?[/QUOTE]

Wondering the same thing.

[quote name='Korahn']Already own the Deathspank games. Will probably grab DA: Awakening though since I just got Dragon Age the other day. The rest of the DLC for it seems meh. Too bad the code for the "Stone Prisoner" DLC expired last year.[/QUOTE]

I think Bioware has stated that the codes do not actually expire. You should try to redeem it if you haven't already.

[quote name='Silent Obscurity']I think Bioware has stated that the codes do not actually expire. You should try to redeem it if you haven't already.[/QUOTE]

damn, that's why I didn't bother spending full price for an unopened copy. oh well. There's plenty of game as it is.

finally DA:O Witch Hunt went on sale...they put all the previous DLC on sale before and I was sitting around waiting for the final DLC to actually be reduced before I played the game again

also grabbing Deathspank

pretty good sale (much better than what Activision put out at least)

Anyone think I could find Awakenings cheaper? I'll grab the rest, but it will probably be a while before I get back to DA, and with a disc copy out there I can't help but think I'll find it for $10 somewhere. Help me think!

[quote name='PuppetDoctor']Awesome!!! I have been waiting for DeathSpank to go on sale and now I can get both on sale. I can't wait! Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]

I went and downloaded the demo after reading your excitement, but I thought it was really really bad.

[quote name='Opopanax']Anyone think I could find Awakenings cheaper? I'll grab the rest, but it will probably be a while before I get back to DA, and with a disc copy out there I can't help but think I'll find it for $10 somewhere. Help me think![/QUOTE]

*shrug*
I've given up buying DLC for Bioware/Bethesda games. It's easier (and cheaper!) to just rent the game once the GOTY comes out.

bread's done
Back