EA Flash Deal: Dead Space 2

S1yth

CAG Veteran
According to the EA Flash Deal facebook posting it appears Dead Space 2 will be a flash deal today. They are asking us if we are ready for it to go on sale.

UPDATE: Deal is not today but tomorrow. My apologies.

Tomorrow we are dropping 3 deals throughout the day for Dead Space 2. To unlock the first deal we need to get 3,000 likes of the “Your Mom’s Really Bad at Dead Space 2 Multiplayer” video before Friday at 11:30 AM PST. If we reach 3,000 likes the first deal will unlock at that time on Friday. (Thanks AVJTony831)

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal is unlocked 40% off Dead Space 2 + free shipping (US only). Enter promo code “spaced38d22” at http://$$$$$$$/i6YsGf . Act quickly, supplies are limited.

Damn tempting. I could get DS1 :ps3: and DS2 :ps3: (Reg.) for $40 shipped stacking an old $15 off coupon. Kicking myself for not buying the PS3 CE now...

Thanks everyone the live chat person gave me $20 code which stacked with the new 40% off code!

Dead Space™ 2 Collector’s Edition

Sub-Total $47.97
Discount - $20.00
Tax $2.45
Total $30.42
Now that is a steal and well worth the pain i went through. A+ in the end thank you all that helped make this happen. :)

BTW this was the 360 CE not the PS3 sorry guys.

I went to make sure the order was done right and it is not in my order history what gives? I got a email saying it went through but on the website it does not show i got the order. Should i be worried?

I have a feeling the third one will be 50% off but I promised myself I wont buy any games until I finish my backlog. Is Extraction in the disc or a dlc voucher? I heard future copies of DS2 wont have it, is it true?

Man, I want the collector's edition just for the plasma cutter gun.
But my son said and I qoute, "Dad, I don't care what kind of deal you find DS2 for, don't buy it! IT'S TOOOO SCARY! I can't play it."
He was cracking me up, it's not my cup-o-tea, so the game will just sit there, until I get bored.

[quote name='chelosera91']I have a feeling the third one will be 50% off but I promised myself I wont buy any games until I finish my backlog. Is Extraction in the disc or a dlc voucher? I heard future copies of DS2 wont have it, is it true?[/QUOTE]
You install DS:Extraction from the disc but the disc must be in the disc drive for game play. Supposedly the inclusion of DS:Extraction is limited to the first-run printing of the PS3 version.

Meh on this deal indeed. Not even 50% off like ME2? I can wait for a Gamefly sale or bigger sales down the road with my 30+ games backlog. Plus, I'm more excited about ME2 that should be arriving today.

[quote name='inanim8']Meh on this deal indeed. Not even 50% off like ME2? I can wait for a Gamefly sale or bigger sales down the road with my 30+ games backlog. Plus, I'm more excited about ME2 that should be arriving today.[/QUOTE]

ME2 is amazing and i enjoyed the dlc addons so much they are very short most of them but very worth it. Enjoy ME2

I forgot to mention DS1 is one of those games in my backlog heh. UPS always seem to deliver my packages at end of their route. I just live the next town over too but it's like they deliver when they're heading back.

[quote name='Vader582']You install DS:Extraction from the disc but the disc must be in the disc drive for game play. Supposedly the inclusion of DS:Extraction is limited to the first-run printing of the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

:D nice in that case I can just trade for it in the CAG trading forum, thanks!

$36 is still too much for me. I'm going to wait until it hits $20 as originally planned - should be some time this summer I bet.

Darn, couldn't cancel, being processed to ship.
(2-3 weeks from now ;))

At least now I can use all the items I bought with my Dr.Pepper caps.

Snagged a 360 CE! ;-) ... couldn't resist. I already have the game and have 95% of the cheevos so I'll just sell my existing copy and replace it with the CE.

[quote name='KrizB']Darn, couldn't cancel, being processed to ship.
(2-3 weeks from now ;))

At least now I can use all the items I bought with my Dr.Pepper caps.[/QUOTE]

I've purchased several games from the EA Store and every time it came with free 2 day UPS delivery. :)

[quote name='javeryh']$36 is still too much for me. I'm going to wait until it hits $20 as originally planned - should be some time this summer I bet.[/QUOTE]

^^^ This

maaaaaaaaaaaan i just spent all my money on Resident Evil 5 Gold and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Thanks everyone the live chat person gave me $20 code which stacked with the new 40% off code!

Dead Space™ 2 Collector’s Edition

Sub-Total $47.97
Discount - $20.00
Tax $2.45
Total $30.42
Now that is a steal and well worth the pain i went through. A+ in the end thank you all that helped make this happen. :)

BTW this was the 360 CE not the PS3 sorry guys.

I went to make sure the order was done right and it is not in my order history what gives? I got a email saying it went through but on the website it does not show i got the order. Should i be worried?[/QUOTE]

The last EA Flash deal I got was the Battlefield 2: Bad Company Ultimate edition for like $12, it still doesn't show up on the order history but, I recieved it. I wouldn't worry, as long as you have the confirmation e-mail and an order number, you are fine.

[quote name='Jabrim']The last EA Flash deal I got was the Battlefield 2: Bad Company Ultimate edition for like $12, it still doesn't show up on the order history but, I recieved it. I wouldn't worry, as long as you have the confirmation e-mail and an order number, you are fine.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know that price i got it for that was so nice.

[quote name='edson13']CAG isnt for scamming.[/QUOTE]
I agree and will not say how which is obvious how i got it. I hate for people to scam it and ruin it for others. It made me flip my frown to a smile when they offered it. I was not expecting it but i got one.

Aw... damn it. I passed on the first deal but after thinking long and hard on it I took the second deal. I enjoyed the first game so much I'm willing to pay a little more.

I don't get it. Is this a scam? what does the OP mean about Tommorrow? a Date would be nice. tried finding it on facebook but no luck.
Please help a stupid CAG.

[quote name='edson13']CAG isnt for scamming.[/QUOTE]

Hey, sorry I didn't know not to ask such things here. Scamming a company like EA who market their products with the tag -" Your mom hates this" is not that unappealing either.

I was just curious to know if there was something obvious these guys were doing to get such Promos. Peace out 'V'

Anyways, the third and final deal is up.

[quote name='5of9']I don't get it. Is this a scam? what does the OP mean about Tommorrow? a Date would be nice. tried finding it on facebook but no luck.
Please help a stupid CAG.[/QUOTE]
He originally posted it yesterday. The deal is today, 3/4/11. There's one last deal going on now, hurry and don't miss it!

[quote name='Tonious']He originally posted it yesterday. The deal is today, 3/4/11. There's one last deal going on now, hurry and don't miss it![/QUOTE]

What is the last deal going on now? I am at work and don't have access to twitter. Is there a code for a discount and what is the discount. Thanks

[quote name='bizman316']What is the last deal going on now? I am at work and don't have access to twitter. Is there a code for a discount and what is the discount. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Same as the original. 40% off with free shipping in US only. Just giving people 3 chances to get it.

[quote name='Tonious']Same as the original. 40% off with free shipping in US only. Just giving people 3 chances to get it.[/QUOTE]

What is the discount code or promo code. I definitely want this game and I also want the DA 2 armor. So I am guessing I should get the game soon to make sure I get that and to make sure I get extraction too.

[quote name='Tonious']Same as the original. 40% off with free shipping in US only. Just giving people 3 chances to get it.[/QUOTE]

Up where? Why ius this so difficult? 3 chances?

[quote name='bizman316']What is the discount code or promo code. I definitely want this game and I also want the DA 2 armor. So I am guessing I should get the game soon to make sure I get that and to make sure I get extraction too.[/QUOTE]
Deal needs 500 likes then goes live the second it gets it. I'll post it when it does. Right now there's around 200.

[quote name='diabloroxx']Hey, sorry I didn't know not to ask such things here. Scamming a company like EA who market their products with the tag -" Your mom hates this" is not that unappealing either.

I was just curious to know if there was something obvious these guys were doing to get such Promos. Peace out 'V'

Anyways, the third and final deal is up.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I would like to know myself, EA has more than enough money to throw around. I am sure it has something to do with chatting with a customer service rep or e-mailing someone or something. Usually how it works with Amazon as well. While CAG is not for scamming, if something is available then it is available, if the company doesn't catch it, it isn't my fault. When Amazon was giving $10 promo codes because an XBox live card was not in stock, I sent three e-mails until I got one of the $10 codes. People need to get off their high horse.

[quote name='peregrine879']Man i wish it would go a little quicker.I have parental duties i need to do soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i'm waiting around but i think it's pretty much bullshit. either offer the code or don't. I think they piss people off more by doing this kinda stuff.

snatched up one of the ps3 CE's within the first 5 minutes....thank god i remembered my EA account info from madden.

$50 after tax (shipping was free) isn't bad even though it's a shitty CE. loved the first game and dead space extraction makes it pretty awesome

bread's done
Back