EA Insider Deals: 50% Off Dead Sapce 1 + 2. Free Shipping US Only

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So EA Insider Deals is running another Likes/Captions competition on FB.

"How would you caption this photo? If we get 500 likes/captions by 5 PM PT we’ll unlock 50% off Dead Space & Dead Space 2 + free shipping (US only) at that time."

http://www.facebook.com/EAInsiderDeals

I know It may not be the cheapest ever, but it's a nice opportunity for people who haven't picked them up.

Retail:
Dead Space (PS3): $20
Dead Space 2 (PS3): $30
Total: $50

UPDATE: Code is “d538sek72w" AND YOU CAN BUY DS2 Separately!

After reduction:
Total: $25 NEW

Not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gixxer']I can't even see my order history, it says no pending/current orders. I did the live chat and they said I'll get it in 5-7 business days.[/QUOTE]

I can't see my order history either.

And bdw. my DS2 order has not yet shipped.

[quote name='Blaster man']Isn't DS1 from about 5 years ago? Shouldn't it be like 10 bucks by now?[/QUOTE]

Retailers usually see the price floor for most games, especially Platinum Hits/Greatest Hits branded games (since they're promoted and dropped to a special price) as $20. You usually won't see a game for cheaper unless it's on Clearance.

[quote name='Bosnian_Lord']Just got my DS2 (for PS3), and I was pleasantly surprised when i saw that it was Limited Edition.

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yep, my copies of Dead Space 2 came in today and they are the LE. I've never seen any non-LE versions, actually. I knew they would be the LE, because they were the same SKU on the invoice as the ones I received from the previous EA Insiders DS2 deal.

Did anyone else end up getting a PC copy of the Sims 3 instead? My receipt even says "Dead Space 2 standard edition ps3" and I get the Sims 3 for PC in the box.

I chuckled a little when I saw how big the shipping boxes were for the games. :lol:

and above post^:

That's a little weird.

[quote name='rajESP']I chuckled a little when I saw how big the shipping boxes were for the games. :lol:

and above post^:

That's a little weird.[/QUOTE]

Well on one of these past Insiders deals I ordered 6 games that came in 6 separate boxes. All 6 of the games could have easily fit inside one of the boxes..lol.

Apparently I wasn't alone in laughing at the size of the box they used for just one game! :lol:

Also, LE for me too...guess they are all LE. Really happy with this purchase, great deal. Thanks again OP!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Yep, my copies of Dead Space 2 came in today and they are the LE. I've never seen any non-LE versions, actually. I knew they would be the LE, because they were the same SKU on the invoice as the ones I received from the previous EA Insiders DS2 deal.[/QUOTE]

I did not know that all copies of DS2 for PS3 are LE. Good for us. :applause:

And yes, the box was huge. There was like 6 of those air bags inside, so that game don't move. :lol:

[quote name='Bosnian_Lord']28min ago, on FB:

"Congratulations the deals are unlocked. Both deals have limited quantities so act quickly!

Get 70% off Mass Effect 2 (PCDD only) with promo code “ifgd98elkj” at checkout:http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en...91400?Sourceid=EAFlashDeals_Deal_109_Facebook .
Get 50% off Shift 2 or NFS Hot Pursuit (US only) with promo code “xebl8n32st” at checkout: http://store.origin.com/store/ea/search/?keywords=nfsinsider&Sourceid=EAFlashDeals_Deal_110_Facebook."[/QUOTE]

When the hell is hot pursuit going to drop to $30? I would love to pick this up for $15...

[quote name='Vap']When the hell is hot pursuit going to drop to $30? I would love to pick this up for $15...[/QUOTE]
Ask customer service rep for a 25% off coupon :lol:

From FB: "Unlock 40% off Alice Madness Returns + free shipping (US only) today. If we get 500 likes by 6 PM PT we'll unlock the deal at that time."

bread's done
Back