EA Insider Deals: 60% off NFS Hot Pursuit and NFS Shift (6 PM PDT) Hurry w/ likes!!!

somegamerguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
At 6PM PDT EA will unlock a code for NFS:HP for $16 and NFS: Shift $8 if we can get 1,500 likes hurry though as this promotion will end in less than 2 hrs, I told all my friends so tell all your friends to get their likes in

thanks and I hope everyone will like, even those not interested as I always do

[quote name='CoastalHorizons']Is it shift 2? or shift 1?

who wants shift 1? wtf.[/QUOTE]

its shift 1 , and I want it :roll:

LoL, my 2 niece's has 6 different account on facebook. I told them to log-in to all the accounts and submit.

Hopefully, that'll help a little.

Man I wanted this. So if Shift more of a sim and hot pursuit arcade style? I'm not sure why I'm asking I don't think we're going to get the deal anyways. I was leaning more towards Hot Pursuit

they should after all they do rip us off by removing servers from older sports titles, thus making older sports games impossible to get all the achievements for

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Such a great price for Hot Pursuit. I was finally going to be able to pick it up... :([/QUOTE]

Same here!

[quote name='mozfan27']I think this is the first time it has failed![/QUOTE]

i just checked the entire first page and every single deal has made it except for this one. Either this deal is the first recent fail, or they delete posts that have failed. Lol.

[quote name='Punisher138']figures the one time Im actually considering buying the deal it doesnt go through...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I feel like such an idiot for not jumping on this on Black Friday.

bread's done
Back