EA Online Pass --- Used?

azngtlman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Does anyone know how I can test if an online pass has been used or not? Long story short, sold and re-bought NHL 11 and the newer one came with the online pass on the back of the manual like the original.

Appreciate any help.

I think EA's online pass might be gamertag/id specific... so you might be okay if you had entered it during your initial purchase.

[quote name='toiletham']I think EA's online pass might be gamertag/id specific... so you might be okay if you had entered it during your initial purchase.[/QUOTE]

Well it's a different code than the original I had because I bought another used copy of the game. However it has the code on the back of the manual. I wonder if I enter it under my GT will it detect that I already have another active online code?

I dont know what your trying to do. If you already have an online pass for your account. You should be good to go and play online with your first online pass. Codes are different because their one time use codes for the same product.

enter the code. It'll either say that it's already been used or it'll pop up and say that it's the NHL code and ask if you want to redeem it. If you select no, it won't redeem it.

If you entered the code with your previous copy, there's no need to enter the code again.

bread's done
Back