EA Origin 25% off

Is $39.99 the price after discount?

I add it(BF3) to my cart and it's $39.99, then I try to put the code in and its still $39.99 so does it already apply the code, or do I have finish the login and checkout before I see the price?

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Is $39.99 the price after discount?

I add it(BF3) to my cart and it's $39.99, then I try to put the code in and its still $39.99 so does it already apply the code, or do I have finish the login and checkout before I see the price?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they don't include everything in a code/sale. If BF3 is already on "Sale" they might not allow the coupon to stack.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Sometimes they don't include everything in a code/sale. If BF3 is already on "Sale" they might not allow the coupon to stack.[/QUOTE]

It's in their "Participating Titles" right under the code.

Edit: So apparently BF3 already has the price applied, so the game is $39.99 even after entering the code. I added Dragon Age 2 just to check and after entering the code with both items in my cart only DA2 dropped. ($5)

I shouldn't have bought all those Origin cards for 25% off at Gamestop a while back - still nothing worth buying there.

[quote name='mva5580']There goes EA again, cheapening the value of IP's. Bastards.[/QUOTE]

Ha, ha. I read that article too about EA not wanting to be like Steam (no huge discounts).

[quote name='Mugatu']I shouldn't have bought all those Origin cards for 25% off at Gamestop a while back - still nothing worth buying there.[/QUOTE]

2nd This

[quote name='zeldaking']Ha, ha. I read that article too about EA not wanting to be like Steam (no huge discounts).[/QUOTE]

Actually this is a really crappy sale. I don't know, maybe 25% seems decent for consoles if people are ordering boxed but for PC digital downloads it sucks.

However EA has cheapened their IPs with drastically slashed prices on their PC DD games at other places like Amazon and even Steam at times, they just don't want to do it at Origin because Origin is like Nordstrom, so EA says anyway.

bread's done
Back