EA Origin Store 50% Off Store-wide Memorial Day Sale

[quote name='blinknot4']Now sold out guys. PS3 still avail - but for 15.[/QUOTE]

Really? I still see them in stock for X360 and PCDD as well.

[quote name='gundie']Really? I still see them in stock for X360 and PCDD as well.[/QUOTE]

Sorry 'bout that. The Origin website must be wacky-pants.

well this sucks, I can't even use my birthday coupon on this, thanks for the present EA, i think i'll hold onto my used Mass effect 3 from gamestop

:lol: Offers/coupons NEVER usually stack with each other unless they glitch together somehow. It's always been like that. I don't know why anyone would think a seperate coupon would work with the discounts already in place on the Origin site.

[quote name='gundie']Amazon just dropped their price for digital download and has it for $29.99 now.

Amazon[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I was waiting for a drop on this.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: Offers/coupons NEVER usually stack with each other unless they glitch together somehow. It's always been like that. I don't know why anyone would think a seperate coupon would work with the discounts already in place on the Origin site.[/QUOTE]
They used to stack. Even with their old lightning deal, 25% or $10-20 off coupon stacked too. There was even one time where their server was glitchy slow so I was able to use the same $20 off coupon repeatedly during their FIFA lightning deal. :lol:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: Offers/coupons NEVER usually stack with each other unless they glitch together somehow. It's always been like that. I don't know why anyone would think a seperate coupon would work with the discounts already in place on the Origin site.[/QUOTE]

I would beg to differ. Last year I got a $20 coupon for my birthday. My bday is on May 27 and I didn't get my coupon or any % off yet. I chatted with CS and they told me they don't send out bday promotions any more.

I was happy last year cause I used the $20 coupon and got Dead Space 2 for $9.99 during their sale.

Just sucks no coupon this year cause I wouldn't mind a copy of Mass Effect 3 for $9.99;)

anyone order a console game from origin before?

just picked up Me2 for PS3 for like $12

will i get it this week? thanks, yo.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Birthday coupons can't be used for this!?!? Oh well...[/QUOTE]

I got a coupon because my birthday was this month, and I was able to apply the discount (25% off) with the current promotion.

It was my birthday yesterday and I got my 25% off coupon at around noon. The coupon only applied to 4 out of the 5 games I bought but I didn't care. I was happy the coupon stacked with the sale at all.

Kingdoms of Amalur isnt going to be on sale because it is an EA partners game not an EA game....

Just like portal 2 isnt on sale

[quote name='Chesskid1']anyone order a console game from origin before?

just picked up Me2 for PS3 for like $12

will i get it this week? thanks, yo.[/QUOTE]

Depending on how close you are to California, you should get it within a week. The last time I ordered from them I got the shipment confirmation 2 days after I ordered and the games 4 days after that and I am in Florida.

[quote name='neil1115']Depending on how close you are to California, you should get it within a week. The last time I ordered from them I got the shipment confirmation 2 days after I ordered and the games 4 days after that and I am in Florida.[/QUOTE]

Not positive, but I think these ship from Texas.

[quote name='scottman']Not positive, but I think these ship from Texas.[/QUOTE]

I so happened to still have the shipment confirmation from my last order still in my inbox and they shipped from Louisville, KY.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No complete edition for DA 2 as that team put out the final patch and has officially started on DA 3. A full sized expansion pack a la Awakening (to be called Exiled March) was cancelled by EA.

There's only 2 story DLC's for DA 2 that are $10 each & they're both better than most of the disk content FYI.[/QUOTE]

Just reading into this; this means that I probably shouldn't hold my breath for an Ultimate edition like the first one, right? I already picked DA2 up for 10 bucks and I figured that can hold off on a future DLC sale.

[quote name='bgame2']Origin

Runs today through 5/29

Back up. Get your Fifa Vita for 19.99! (and other games) :D[/QUOTE]

Just checked and this sale is dead. Apparently the deal was to 5/29, NOT through 5/29.

Picked up ME2 and Alice: Madness Returns for $30 shipped. Kind of disappointed I had to pay for shipping and tax, but this was still considerably less than buying these 2 anywhere else.

Anyone get their orders shipped yet, or anything other than "order in Process" I was hoping they would have at least left the warehouse by now?

[quote name='Chickenmumbo']Anyone get their orders shipped yet, or anything other than "order in Process" I was hoping they would have at least left the warehouse by now?[/QUOTE]

This happened to me a while ago. EA takes a while to deliver the goods, depending where you live. And to boot, sometimes their updates are not up-to-date. Don't worry though, you'll get your loot. I will admit this occurred to me the first time I ever ordered from them. After that...it's been smooth sailing in terms of updates and delivery time. YMMV though.

If it takes too long...just have a live-chat with one of their reps and they should resolve any issues.

I received my copy of Amalur a few days ago and I ordered the first time the sale popped up. However, they have yet to charge me for it. No pending payments or anything.

[quote name='DarkZion']I received my copy of Amalur a few days ago and I ordered the first time the sale popped up. However, they have yet to charge me for it. No pending payments or anything.[/QUOTE]

They will charge you dont worry! ;)

Thanks for the replies. I've ordered from EA/Origin aover the course of a few year. First time was during the great Recycle Bank points deal a couple of years back. I got 2 day shipping then.

bread's done
Back