EA Price Drops Soon (Also a Heads up to use your $15 off codes at the EA Store)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
From Dealrush.com

Effective Monday, May 2nd, Electronic Arts will be dropping the prices on the following titles...

Def Jam Fight for New York (All systems) - $19.99
Lord of the Rings 3rd Age (All systems) - $19.99
NCAA Football 2005 (All systems) - $29.99
NFL Street Vol. 2 (All systems) - $29.99
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath (Xbox) - $29.99
Goldeneye Rogue Agent (All systems) - $19.99
The Urbz: Sims in the City (All systems) - $19.99

The new prices should then be effective at all retailers within a few days.

Edit: NCAA is most likely going to be $19.99 instead of $29.99. Also, (All systems) might not include the handheld prices for the games dropping in price.

If you still have your EA Store Newsletter $15 off Coupon Code from February, they expire on May 31st.

Ah, nice prices. I'm a big Oddworld fan, so I'll definitely be picking up Stranger's Wrath soon. LotR:3rd Age looks good, maybe not $20 good, but good nonetheless ;)

Thanks for the heads up!

Wow, I'm kind of surprised that Burnout 3 isn't one of those, considering how Target has dropped it to $19.99

Thanks for the heads up! I'll likely pick up Rogue Agent and Sims for $15 after GGC's. Hopefully BB will drop Burnout 3 too so I can pick that up as well. It's always nice to plan ahead! :D

lol, I was just mentioning to Guessed today that I was shocked how Stranger's Wrath was still 49.99. Looks like it may finally be time to grab Urbz, Def Jam (again), and LOTR: Third Age for under $50, hopefully $15 each used.

This is great, with the EA $15 off code you can pick up any of the $20 titles for about $10 plus tax. Their cheapest shipping is $5, though I don't know if it changed since I ordered Freedom Fighters last year. I'm in for Def Jam.

I had to dump Fight Night, even though I got it for $20. The camera made me dizzy (first time that's happened with ANY game) and the knockdowns were so unbalanced it wasn't even funny (It took 8 knockdowns as a super heavyweight to take down a featherweight)

All new 4 new games head to my collection :)

Def Jam Fight for New York
Lord of the Rings 3rd Age
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Goldeneye Rogue Agent

[quote name='shrike4242']Urbz might be worth picking up at $15 @ BB w/GGC.[/QUOTE]

Crossing my fingers for the DS version to be included in the drop as GI and EGM gave it good reviews...

Hmm...if I can find a $15 code, I might go for LOTRTTA...but I still won't pay $20 for it. $5 (well, about $10 with shipping) is worth it, though.

I wish Burnout 3 would drop already.

[quote name='bahgee']I thought NBA Street was already GH at $19.99. Perhaps its for v.3?[/QUOTE]

NBA is, but the price drop ($29.99) is for NFL street 2

Ya I thought it meant NBA V3 at first, but then I saw NFL. Its because the NFL Street series doesnt have "Vol" in the title.

How often does EA send out those $15 codes? I got the one from Feb but I already used it on MVP Baseball 2005.

[quote name='mcgavin27']it sucked i bought def jam; 2 weeks ago oh well, it was 30 well spent.[/QUOTE]

So get a price adjustment, it's not that difficult.

[quote name='buster90']NBA Street VOlume 2 is $19.99 and been that price for well over a year bud. Do you mean VOlume 3?[/QUOTE]
nfl street 2, NFL not NBA

Hmm, LotR: Third Age and Oddworld catch my eye. I was really debating getting Oddworld a month ago when BB had it for $35 ($30 after GGC), $25 after GGC sounds even more tempting.

[quote name='modium']LotR:3rd Age looks good, maybe not $20 good, but good nonetheless ;)[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, but it's not. Fun for about 10-15 minutes.

[quote name='mcgavin27']it was at Gamestop and i traded in to get it.[/QUOTE]

Well then buy it from the EA store and return that one to Gamestop.

i also misread the nfl street 2 dropping in price... At first, I got excited and thought it was nba street volume 3.

I hope that drops soon cuz the career mode sounds sweet.

I signed up yesterday, and hopefully they'll send a code soon. If somebody doesn't want to use their code, I would love to pick up Oddworld with it!

Nice post!

Just dredged up my $15 code, think I'll pick up 3rd Age assuming the drop hits EA's store along with everywhere else. Didn't get the greatest reviews, but fared better than Rogue Agent and I could use an RPG.

I was waiting to see if TW 2005 was among these drops...oh well........I have to decide between Golden Eye Rogue Agent or LOTR.....Is LOTr more action hack and slash oriented or more of a rpg??

[quote name='WhoDey']How often does EA send out those $15 codes? I got the one from Feb but I already used it on MVP Baseball 2005.[/QUOTE]
I've been signed up for a few years now, and typically they send them to you before your birthday. But a few months back they sent out a newsletter with a $15 coupon code. I think that's the first time I've seen them do that, unless I just happened to delete some other ones. Glad I've been holding on to the one that expires soon, sounds like they will soon have some decent $20 games to use it on.

bread's done
Back