EA Retail Sales Professionals

If you would like an invitation to be a part of the EA Retail Sales Professionals website you can. It's a very easy way to get free games, shirts, hats and other things as well. All you do is take quizzes on EA video games, earn points immediately and spend time on rewards.

If you would like an invite please PM me with your name (first and last) and email address.

This is supposed to be for those working in the retail industry, but you can make up your own information that it asks you.

Yeah I've been doing this since February. I've gotten over 140,000 points (My name is PC), and I'm in the top five overall heh.

Ive been signed up on the site for about a week now and they still haven't verified my employment yet .... I sent in (email option) a screenshot from my BB online paystub like your supposed to do .....

got bout 15,000 points but think I'm just gonna chill on getting more points cause I don't wanna waste my time earning points in case they never bother with verifying me.

Dont want it to turn into another Razer Special Forces deal .... Been like a month and they never bothered with verifying me either.

yes I have sent in scan of paystub twice about 4 months ago and they still never bothered to register me. Not worth muh time doing quizzes if i get nothing but knowledge i already know out of them.

has anyone ever been verified on the ea retail site? Seriously, I sent in my paystub well over a month ago and nothing still. The funny thing they have changed the games twice, so I know the site itself is still active. WTH is going on with their verification process?

Hi guys,

I'm from the EA Retail Professionals Team, and I wanted to jump in here and clarify some stuff.

Signup is available to anyone, you don't need a code, PM, special URL, or anything. Just head to our site at www.earetailprofessionals.com.

We're working on a way to make verifications easier as right now its complicated and easy to screw up. We have people send us the wrong stuff, send to the wrong address, files get corrupted, faxes get chewed up, etc. For right now, if you can't get through, try another sending from an alternate email address or fax it (there are free faxing services online if you don't have a fax), or shoot me a PM on here and we'll figure out a way to get you Verified.

I hope this helps!

Hey EARetailProfessional,

I have been a member of your site for almost a year now and have referred many people to the site as well. It took the site a few weeks to verify some of my work colleagues and when they were finally verified I didn't receive the points I should have when they did. What do I need to do.

Thank you

[quote name='iiiii623498']What do you think the chances are of them putting Old Republic up in the points store?[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it, but I was able to snag a copy of Battlefield 3 today! Such an awesome site.

[quote name='EARetailProfessional']Hi guys,

I'm from the EA Retail Professionals Team, and I wanted to jump in here and clarify some stuff.

Signup is available to anyone, you don't need a code, PM, special URL, or anything. Just head to our site at www.earetailprofessionals.com.

We're working on a way to make verifications easier as right now its complicated and easy to screw up. We have people send us the wrong stuff, send to the wrong address, files get corrupted, faxes get chewed up, etc. For right now, if you can't get through, try another sending from an alternate email address or fax it (there are free faxing services online if you don't have a fax), or shoot me a PM on here and we'll figure out a way to get you Verified.

I hope this helps![/QUOTE]

Hi, I have been registered with the EA Retail Professionals site for about 2 years and still am not eligible to redeem rewards with my points earned. Could you tell me if or when GameStop will partner up to allow this!?!? I am craving some of the physical merchandise and games listed. Thanks!

anyone else have an "Unfortunately, we cannot Verify employees of GameStop USA, as we don't have an agreement in place with your employer. We'll be sure to notify you and your co-workers once we do." show up on the How to verify page?

bread's done
Back